Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

Welcome to the NLDS thread for the Giants and Reds.

Both teams are back in the playoffs after unsuccessful 2011 campaigns. Giants weren't able to repeat, while the Reds couldn't finish above .500.

This will be the schedule of when the games will be televised.
Reds @ Giants - Saturday, October 6 (TBS) 9:30pm EST
Reds @ Giants - Sunday, October 7 (TBS) 9:30pm EST
Giants @ Reds - Tuesday, October 9 (TBS) 5:30pm EST
Giants @ Reds* - Wednesday, October 10 (TBS or MLBN)
Giants @ Reds* - Thursday, October 11 (TBS)
* If necessary

Hoping for a well played series.

Last edited:
Lets get it! :pimp:

I wish Latos was going in game two instead of game three, though.

I guess it will be Bum in game two, and Timmy in game three?

Lets get it! :pimp:

I wish Latos was going in game two instead of game three, though.

I guess it will be Bum in game two, and Timmy in game three?

Nobody knows at this point. Can't believe Latos isn't pitching at AT&T.

Hopefully we get the first 2 at home, then take game 3 or 4 at CIN.

Lets do it Giants

in MVPosey i trust :pimp:

Dusty is trying to mix it up go power with Cueto, finesse with Arroyo and power with Latos. Plus, Arroyo pitching in SF is much better for them than him in Cincy (even though he was pretty good there this year).

Toughest series to pick for me. I think Votto being able to start driving the ball or not will be the key. I lean SF in 5.

Dusty is trying to mix it up go power with Cueto, finesse with Arroyo and power with Latos. Plus, Arroyo pitching in SF is much better for them than him in Cincy (even though he was pretty good there this year).

Toughest series to pick for me. I think Votto being able to start driving the ball or not will be the key. I lean SF in 5.

I see the strategy, but Latos' numbers at AT&T are filthy.

Giants need to take both home games. Cueto has good numbers against the Giants. However, he does struggle in night games for some reason.

Dusty still doesn't know how to use his pitchers?
mean.gif
smokin.gif
I will NEVER forgive Dusty for starting fat **** Livan for game 7
mean.gif

Weather should cool down this weekend, so the ballpark should play as usual.

:lol: Vogelsong... yeah, he meant to hit you with an 84 mile an hour breaking ball in a 2-2 game.

Homer Bailey will pitch game 4. I like the Cueto/Arroyo/Latos set-up... like Pro said, better to have Bronson pitch there than GABP. Dusty set the rotation up this way a few weeks ago.

hate this 2 away then 3 at home bs, but whatever... can't wait. :pimp:

Can't wait. Hope our hitting stays hot and our bullpen holds it down. I think we should be able to beat the Reds if we play like we have been in August and September.

Back
Top Bottom