OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

sk8 the rick ross album is
pimp.gif
   But 9.99 for 11 songs is a bit to much. Had to copp it for the low...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
SHOT OUT TO MY BOI DIEGO1984 FOR THESE DS JOINTZ. JUST CAME IN TODAY....................NEEDED A REPLACEMENT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

TO REPLACE

pimp.gif
SHOT OUT TO MY BOI DIEGO1984 FOR THESE DS JOINTZ. JUST CAME IN TODAY....................NEEDED A REPLACEMENT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

TO REPLACE

Nice 16s dalitso. The other day when I was playing ball I saw a beat pair of those sitting on a trash can with the sole falling off. JB needs to retro those asap.

Nice 16s dalitso. The other day when I was playing ball I saw a beat pair of those sitting on a trash can with the sole falling off. JB needs to retro those asap.

FIRST TIME GETTING 2 OF THE SAME SHOE.  SWOOPED THEM FROM THE ONTARIO MILLS FOOTLOCKER AROUND 12 NOON.  GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO GET IN THERE SATURDAY MORNING.  

b8b36a3b1b7e0a9e1620b1f716e4712238589251.pjpg

FIRST TIME GETTING 2 OF THE SAME SHOE.  SWOOPED THEM FROM THE ONTARIO MILLS FOOTLOCKER AROUND 12 NOON.  GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO GET IN THERE SATURDAY MORNING.  

b8b36a3b1b7e0a9e1620b1f716e4712238589251.pjpg

joeysole - those purple and grey kobes are awesome, what size?!
anyway, been gone for a bit. My postal worker must hate me! Please excuse me if the pic is huge, don't know how to resize.

anyway, been gone for a bit. My postal worker must hate me! Please excuse me if the pic is huge, don't know how to resize.

So many AM90 Infrareds, ZKV Blackouts with the F&F coupon for me. I don't think the AM90 Infrareds are excluded either, the FTL employee told me no exclusions except what's on the fine print of the coupon.

4819788642_0d8bbe1355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom