OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Newest pick up...

In4mation "Battleship"

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!

CRIS - U got me to thinking so I did a fair amount of research... That PLAY DIRTY was DIRTY... FUGAZI my friend!!!
roll.gif
I GOT DOOPED!!!

Newest pick up...

In4mation "Battleship"

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!

CRIS - U got me to thinking so I did a fair amount of research... That PLAY DIRTY was DIRTY... FUGAZI my friend!!!
roll.gif
I GOT DOOPED!!!

^ Very nice Jake....I'm still on the hunt for an Undefeated "Play Dirty" piece, too many variants out there, haha.

Cris.

^ Very nice Jake....I'm still on the hunt for an Undefeated "Play Dirty" piece, too many variants out there, haha.

Cris.

"G-Shocks, I got a crazy dumb collection"  -Nice set jwdanklefs

Sk8, the label designs on those beers look wicked -do they taste as good though?

Great pickups everyone
smokin.gif

"G-Shocks, I got a crazy dumb collection"  -Nice set jwdanklefs

Sk8, the label designs on those beers look wicked -do they taste as good though?

Great pickups everyone
smokin.gif

Infareds like everyone else, DS Griffeys with the Swingman tee(not pictured cuz i wore both yesterday) for $130 total after ebay bucks...true religion socks for cheap and affliction shirt for $10 on clearance.

Infareds like everyone else, DS Griffeys with the Swingman tee(not pictured cuz i wore both yesterday) for $130 total after ebay bucks...true religion socks for cheap and affliction shirt for $10 on clearance.

everybody got the infareds lol. how the quality on those white/black retro 9s. i still need a pair.and those griffeys on the last page are hot!!!!

everybody got the infareds lol. how the quality on thise white/black retro 9s. i still need a pair.and those griffeys on the last page are hot!!!!

everybody got the infareds lol. how the quality on thise white/black retro 9s. i still need a pair.and those griffeys on the last page are hot!!!!

everybody got the infareds lol. how the quality on those white/black retro 9s. i still need a pair.and those griffeys on the last page are hot!!!!

Just got dropped of by UPS guy...I had to pick up another pair because the previous pair I got didn't fit, so I had to sell them and got me another pair still below retail..and finally happy that they fit and very comfy! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom