OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Just got dropped of by UPS guy...I had to pick up another pair because the previous pair I got didn't fit, so I had to sell them and got me another pair still below retail..and finally happy that they fit and very comfy! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Nice 16s dalitso. The other day when I was playing ball I saw a beat pair of those sitting on a trash can with the sole falling off. JB needs to retro those asap.
Thanx fam!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Nice 16s dalitso. The other day when I was playing ball I saw a beat pair of those sitting on a trash can with the sole falling off. JB needs to retro those asap.
Thanx fam!!!!!!!!!!!

Recent Pickups

Motorsport 6s (2nd Pair) From Lacelocked.com Restock for Retail

Air Max 1 IDs

Omega Pack Air Max 1s

Infrared Air Max 90s

Recent Pickups

Motorsport 6s (2nd Pair) From Lacelocked.com Restock for Retail

Air Max 1 IDs

Omega Pack Air Max 1s

Infrared Air Max 90s

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Man I still want those...but they look extremely bulky with jeans on.

True, but I can care less..its a hot shoe and I fell in love with the style and look of it. But you must get 'em bro!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Man I still want those...but they look extremely bulky with jeans on.

True, but I can care less..its a hot shoe and I fell in love with the style and look of it. But you must get 'em bro!
laugh.gif

Didn't know the Infrareds dropped two days early (man I need to catch up on sneaker news), but walked into my mall 30 minutes ago and walked out with 2 pairs:

apchz7.jpg

Shouts to Nike for re-releasing kicks so damn much
laugh.gif

imikc1.jpg

pimp.gif

Didn't know the Infrareds dropped two days early (man I need to catch up on sneaker news), but walked into my mall 30 minutes ago and walked out with 2 pairs:

apchz7.jpg

Shouts to Nike for re-releasing kicks so damn much
laugh.gif

imikc1.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32
wow did you skate with your am90s? the way they were beat look like you skated with them. nice pick ups
happy.gif
.was wondering whats the retail for the am90 infras.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32
wow did you skate with your am90s? the way they were beat look like you skated with them. nice pick ups
happy.gif
.was wondering whats the retail for the am90 infras.

Back
Top Bottom