OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

My pickups for my first trip to Cali.
Infrareds like everyone else, Dodgers cap for a ballgame, and snoopy for nastolgic reasons lol

My pickups for my first trip to Cali.
Infrareds like everyone else, Dodgers cap for a ballgame, and snoopy for nastolgic reasons lol

I'm surprised nobody has been whining about the plethora of Infrared 90 pics like they do with the Jordan releases.

Anyways copped the grey Air Attack AM 1 a Nike outlet for the low. Then saw them in Foot Locker for retail and I just laughed.

I'm surprised nobody has been whining about the plethora of Infrared 90 pics like they do with the Jordan releases.

Anyways copped the grey Air Attack AM 1 a Nike outlet for the low. Then saw them in Foot Locker for retail and I just laughed.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32
wow did you skate with your am90s? the way they were beat look like you skated with them. nice pick ups
happy.gif
.was wondering whats the retail for the am90 infras.
Yeah I was bored so I skated them
laugh.gif
Retail was $95.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32
wow did you skate with your am90s? the way they were beat look like you skated with them. nice pick ups
happy.gif
.was wondering whats the retail for the am90 infras.
Yeah I was bored so I skated them
laugh.gif
Retail was $95.

So after a long hiatus of not buying any shoes (a good 16 months) Nike decides to open a Clearance Store about 10 mins away from my place. With that said, I have def. gotten back into it.

Picked up the 09s for myself, my pops, and moms. Feels alot better buying stuff for them and not just for myself. The mens pairs were 70 each, while my moms were 80
eyes.gif

4822882813_7319486428_z.jpg

Also in the last two weeks I have copped these...

4822882983_f2a570963a_z.jpg

The top three are obviously recent releases. While the Lance Mountains and Neon 90s were outlet pickups...both 35 each.

So after a long hiatus of not buying any shoes (a good 16 months) Nike decides to open a Clearance Store about 10 mins away from my place. With that said, I have def. gotten back into it.

Picked up the 09s for myself, my pops, and moms. Feels alot better buying stuff for them and not just for myself. The mens pairs were 70 each, while my moms were 80
eyes.gif

4822882813_7319486428_z.jpg

Also in the last two weeks I have copped these...

4822882983_f2a570963a_z.jpg

The top three are obviously recent releases. While the Lance Mountains and Neon 90s were outlet pickups...both 35 each.

Just copped the AM 90's Infra's for $90, no reason to post pics. Are these sold out everywhere or pretty available? I heard from different friends in other states they're gone but around me they are almost everywhere

Just copped the AM 90's Infra's for $90, no reason to post pics. Are these sold out everywhere or pretty available? I heard from different friends in other states they're gone but around me they are almost everywhere

Nice stuff everyone especially those am2009s up there

My newest

$90 IDs off a ISS member and Air Attacks(Special Thanks to my boy Kalvin)...

2e4c312.jpg

v4cv49.jpg

Nice stuff everyone especially those am2009s up there

My newest

$90 IDs off a ISS member and Air Attacks(Special Thanks to my boy Kalvin)...

2e4c312.jpg

v4cv49.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

"G-Shocks, I got a crazy dumb collection"  -Nice set jwdanklefs

Sk8, the label designs on those beers look wicked -do they taste as good though?

Great pickups everyone
smokin.gif
The tangerine wheat beer is real good
the rogue chocolate shout beer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
never again
the coney lager is good. taste almost like newcastle  picked them all up from Whole Foods soooo many different beers there.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

"G-Shocks, I got a crazy dumb collection"  -Nice set jwdanklefs

Sk8, the label designs on those beers look wicked -do they taste as good though?

Great pickups everyone
smokin.gif
The tangerine wheat beer is real good
the rogue chocolate shout beer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
never again
the coney lager is good. taste almost like newcastle  picked them all up from Whole Foods soooo many different beers there.

Back
Top Bottom