OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

i had my doubts but then i put it on and loved it but that damn strap i was thinking of ways to glue it higher its just sewn on way to low 
frown.gif

Just loop the lace around it on the outside.  If I still had a pair I'd show you a pic, but if anybody knows what I'm talking about and does it with theirs, just post it.  Where you at Ninjahood?

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

i had my doubts but then i put it on and loved it but that damn strap i was thinking of ways to glue it higher its just sewn on way to low 
frown.gif

Just loop the lace around it on the outside.  If I still had a pair I'd show you a pic, but if anybody knows what I'm talking about and does it with theirs, just post it.  Where you at Ninjahood?

spent all day walking around downtown chicago in these...man i love me some Giordano's Pizza
pimp.gif

38689_446790507441_579372441_5981220_5704914_n.jpg

spent all day walking around downtown chicago in these...man i love me some Giordano's Pizza
pimp.gif

38689_446790507441_579372441_5981220_5704914_n.jpg

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

The trick is to tuck the laces onto the velcro strap so that it doesn't move.

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

Can someone show how to do this? I'm stuck wearing them like this...

EDIT: Now I understand. Thanks Ty.

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

i think i know what you mean good looking might actually get these now

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

Can someone show how to do this? I'm stuck wearing them like this...

EDIT: Now I understand. Thanks Ty.

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

i think i know what you mean good looking might actually get these now

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

thankSS! preciate it man

/\/\/\ New Balance 1300.

bamaboy256 wrote:

streetballa2311 wrote:

frown.gif

thankSS! preciate it man

Back
Top Bottom