OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

RIP. Those are probably my favorite Deons ever, with the white ones a close second behind that. I hope they retro sometime in the next year or so. My cousin had those same red ones and they started cracking on him a a couple of years ago. I had the white/black/teal joints and they held up fine, but I decided to sell them before they started to crack.

390317681.jpg

Out with the lady last night it was so funny people did not know which sneakers to look at!  I smell bacon, nice Idol...this month was all about the max's its a good look indeed. Nice fits everybody.

390317681.jpg

Out with the lady last night it was so funny people did not know which sneakers to look at!  I smell bacon, nice Idol...this month was all about the max's its a good look indeed. Nice fits everybody.

ucasta - Both of those are dope!
donjuan513 - Nice Pacers, probably my favorite of the "Class of '84" line.

Today: 2007 Converse Chuck Taylor Low "Fragment"

ucasta - Both of those are dope!
donjuan513 - Nice Pacers, probably my favorite of the "Class of '84" line.

Today: 2007 Converse Chuck Taylor Low "Fragment"

Originally Posted by dreads2you

nice dreads! my fellow tongue popper... that's just how i'd rock 'em.

saw a DS pair go for only $70.00 on feebay a few months ago but i slept. regretting it now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreads2you

nice dreads! my fellow tongue popper... that's just how i'd rock 'em.

saw a DS pair go for only $70.00 on feebay a few months ago but i slept. regretting it now.
smh.gif

Dear Smitty,

I hate you

Sincerely,
Mayhem

laugh.gif
Those are sick man, I hope they retro them soon

Hitting up the Nas & Damian Marley concert in Brooklyn today
4847387624_124f8a3301.jpg

Dear Smitty,

I hate you

Sincerely,
Mayhem

laugh.gif
Those are sick man, I hope they retro them soon

Hitting up the Nas & Damian Marley concert in Brooklyn today
4847387624_124f8a3301.jpg

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

i had my doubts but then i put it on and loved it but that damn strap i was thinking of ways to glue it higher its just sewn on way to low 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

i had my doubts but then i put it on and loved it but that damn strap i was thinking of ways to glue it higher its just sewn on way to low 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom