OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Dope fits NT
pimp.gif
to many to comment on not enough time. Wore the zen grey yeezys today.

Such a nice comfortable shoe from previous Vapors and less bulkier than Nadal's court ballistics.

390316870.jpg

Such a nice comfortable shoe from previous Vapors and less bulkier than Nadal's court ballistics.

390316870.jpg

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

aw man dont tell me that cause thats how i was gona wear mine.. smh cmon nike thanks for letttin me know.. im gona go look at them today..

Originally Posted by T21D

Wow Fred, didn't expect to see any tennis gear on here.  Has your Vapors had any trouble with the mysterious red spots?  They sorta appear below the clear plastic surface that laminates the flywire after a few wears.  And those socks!  When was the last time Nike made NIKE socks? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Wow Fred, didn't expect to see any tennis gear on here.  Has your Vapors had any trouble with the mysterious red spots?  They sorta appear below the clear plastic surface that laminates the flywire after a few wears.  And those socks!  When was the last time Nike made NIKE socks? 
eek.gif

RIP. Those are probably my favorite Deons ever, with the white ones a close second behind that. I hope they retro sometime in the next year or so. My cousin had those same red ones and they started cracking on him a a couple of years ago. I had the white/black/teal joints and they held up fine, but I decided to sell them before they started to crack.

RIP. Those are probably my favorite Deons ever, with the white ones a close second behind that. I hope they retro sometime in the next year or so. My cousin had those same red ones and they started cracking on him a a couple of years ago. I had the white/black/teal joints and they held up fine, but I decided to sell them before they started to crack.

Back
Top Bottom