official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

I'm happy for that N' Gravy...
Every review I read says he is the star of the movie...
Lord knows he wasnt gonna make it rapping...

Originally Posted by EmAych417

dont know bout yall, but im pretty pissed that the AMC in Garden State isn't showing the movie. at all

when i called to ask when the tickets would go on sale, the lady told me that their not showing the movie because the mayor of the town didnt want it shown.

smh.gif
what?! how racist is that
smh.gif

but then again... i should expect that from bergen county
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

no theatres are showing at midnight in my area!
frown.gif

yea same here.....all the kids are gonna be at the theaters tomarrow..so imma try to peep it in the mourning/afternoon

Originally Posted by I Love VIIIs

Originally Posted by EmAych417

dont know bout yall, but im pretty pissed that the AMC in Garden State isn't showing the movie. at all

when i called to ask when the tickets would go on sale, the lady told me that their not showing the movie because the mayor of the town didnt want it shown.

smh.gif
what?! how racist is that
smh.gif

but then again... i should expect that from bergen county
eyes.gif

guess Ridgefield Park & Clifton Commons is gonna be teen bash central

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Man..My movie theater i normally go to isnt showing it..Atlas Park..I try not to go anywhere accessible by public transportation for obvious reasons..and linden is across the street from the projects..there are 2 bus stops..and a train nearby not to mention a Mcdonalds up the block..Hell no..aint no way in hell im going to linden unless im rocking the 50cent vest and strapped like TI.. So im thinking court street Early sunday morning..while people are sleep or in church..but Brooklyn Def. Needs to stand up..
are you serious? if u that scared of people just wait for it to hit dvd.you takin shook to a whole new level son.
nah im not scared @ all..ive been in theaters were dudes have fought, pulled out a gun and the whole nine..Its more of the quality of thetheater..the theater I go to leather seats that recline..the sound is on point ..the Video is on point....Sometimes when you go in the "hood" youdont get the same.. One time I went to Linden to see a Tyler Perry movie and the screen was shaking like it had touretts..I asked the mgr about it..he phonedthe booth and the dude in the booth said "thats the way the movie came" I hit the mgr with a stoneface and got a refund..So thats all..Not about mebeing shook..just geting my 10.50 worth

Co-workers are ALL going tonight. I have no clue how they all got tickets in nyc. Its gonna be a zoo all night everywhere
smh.gif

Before saying the movie is going to be bad, its actually gotten pretty good reviews (if you took the time out to read some) A lot of people are praising theperformance of the guy playing Biggie.

cant wait myself
pimp.gif
but i think i will pass on seeing it this weekend...someone will be getting popped at the Linden movie theatre
tired.gif

i watched all of diddy's vids about wantin people to vote, but after the election he didnt do won. thats like campaigning for Notorious to win an award,but him not showin up @ the award show.

or did i miss it? did he make a vid about Obama winning the election?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

cant wait myself
pimp.gif
but i think i will pass on seeing it this weekend...someone will be getting popped at the Linden movie theatre
tired.gif

Its still that bad at that movie theater? Why is it even still open, folks been getting shot at over there since it opened.

Back
Top Bottom