official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

On a side note i saw a dude bust out boo Hoo'in in his Range Rover after he came out the movie.. Lol At first i thought he was arguin with someone on the phone but when he yelled out "why he have to die" repeatedly i knew it was in response to the movie.. This wasnt not punk looking dude either..I didnt know people was still this salty over 10 yrs later....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Dude playing Lil Cease(sp?) was funny lookin to me. Couldn't take his character to seriously. Dude looked like he was 12 yrs old throughout the whole movie.

Some parts of the movie Puff look more like Carl Thomas.
yo, they got this dude playin Lil Cease..

flip-lilc.jpg

dude was born in 1990
roll.gif

when Ready to Die came out ol boy was 4 years old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and word on the Carl Thomas comment

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Dude playing Lil Cease(sp?) was funny lookin to me. Couldn't take his character to seriously. Dude looked like he was 12 yrs old throughout the whole movie.

flip-lilc.jpg

dude was born in 1990
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cease was a teenager,were they supposed to have a 32 year old play him? not sayin lil curtis jackson was the right choice, but whats so funnyabout him bein born in 1990?

flip-lilc.jpg

dude was born in 1990
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't worry bout it Marcus, you'll get those shoes one day... Don't worry bout it.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder if cats out in Cali are gonna watch this... I'm thinking about watching this tonight but that Paul Blart, Mall Cop is so serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

flip-lilc.jpg

dude was born in 1990
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cease was a teenager,were they supposed to have a 32 year old play him? not sayin lil curtis jackson was the right choice, but whats so funny about him bein born in 1990?

Exactly, Cease was like 15 when Ready To Die came out...it obvious by some of the comments who the real Biggie fans are in here

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Gravy is acutally gonna be at the theater here tonight where i live with Big Fendi but ima still wait til tomorrrow..early afternoon lol..Went to cop tix early to see My bloody Valentine 3d and all the early notorious shows were sold out, and mad people was in line buyin tickets for the 11 and midnight and 1230 shows.

On a side note i saw a dude bust out boo Hoo'in in his Range Rover after he came out the movie.. Lol At first i thought he was arguin with someone on the phone but when he yelled out "why he have to die" repeatedly i knew it was in response to the movie.. This wasnt not punk looking dude either..I didnt know people was still this salty over 10 yrs later....

like i laughed at first, but then some dudes lives be touched ya know? still kinda funny.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

So for those who have seen it, good or flop?
when roger ebert and other film critics said its good, it just might not be a flop
laugh.gif

i'm surprised by most of the reviews because usually those critics will pick even the most smallest negatives of a movie and make a big deal out of it.

Is there any nudity in this movie?, I need to know if i should bring lotion to the theaters or not
Planning to see it maybe tomorrow

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Is there any nudity in this movie?, I need to know if i should bring lotion to the theaters or not

I heard Naturi (Lil Kim) is naked in it...plus I'm sure its some butt naked groupies in this movie

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I heard Naturi (Lil Kim) is naked in it...plus I'm sure its some butt naked groupies in this movie
Werd according to one of the reviews I read Lil Kim spends most of the movie Half naked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Imma try to go sun morning, or sunday afternoon..They picked a good weekend..the kids dont have school on monday (MLK Day)...

The dude that played Craig Mack really looked like him, lol. And the dude that played 2Pac looked like Rakim to me, i thought it was Rakim for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom