official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by FlyNY

What theater was this?
SMH at the Italian girls
smh.gif
.. Do The Right Thing was only about 15-20 years back
united artists in sheapshead bay

Been bumping Biggie since I came home
pimp.gif
Oh makes sense now

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm happy for that N' Gravy...
Every review I read says he is the star of the movie...
Lord knows he wasnt gonna make it rapping...

laugh.gif
. Ever.

^^^^
laugh.gif
yea his rap career is non-existent and the italian girls knew when to say that slick !$!# out they mouth...the buys was there had they not been there,they wouldn't have said that...that's why there's parts of bk I don't go to that are still segregated....I am reading the reviews and its goodto see many enjoyed it I can careless what others thought cuz I was gonna see it and enjoy to the fullest....bk bias.....gonna go peep during theweek....anybody go to Linden?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by FlyNY

What theater was this?
SMH at the Italian girls
smh.gif
.. Do The Right Thing was only about 15-20 years back
united artists in sheapshead bay

Been bumping Biggie since I came home
pimp.gif
That is the movie theater I go to. Honestly didn't think any fights would break out (granted, it may have no been because of"Notorious", but you never know).

Just got back from seeing it....

had no idea the girl who played lil kim is the chick who got kicked out of 3LW.

she was type bad. faith too!

good movie.

Im really surprised alot of people have positive comments about it, so Im def gonna check it, trust me biggie is my favorite artist of all time but I thoughtthis movie was just going to be a bad move and end up horrific

Originally Posted by EmAych417

dont know bout yall, but im pretty pissed that the AMC in Garden State isn't showing the movie. at all

when i called to ask when the tickets would go on sale, the lady told me that their not showing the movie because the mayor of the town didnt want it shown.

smh.gif
Are you serious? That's pretty messed up. I gotta check the papers to see if anything was written about this. Im gonna see it at eitherJersey Gardens or Edgewater. Can't wait.

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

dont know bout yall, but im pretty pissed that the AMC in Garden State isn't showing the movie. at all

when i called to ask when the tickets would go on sale, the lady told me that their not showing the movie because the mayor of the town didnt want it shown.

smh.gif
Are you serious? That's pretty messed up. I gotta check the papers to see if anything was written about this. Im gonna see it at either Jersey Gardens or Edgewater. Can't wait.

<>
holy crap are you serious? SMH @ paramus stuck up rich folks
smh.gif

it was a pretty good movie imo... the only thing I didn't like was the dude who played tupac.... he was wack. Overall everyone killed it! Shorty who playedkim was definitely on point!!!

It was a cool flick. I can't believe dude is dead!

Man when he dropped that "Who shot ya" this big chill just went thru my body. I was like hells yea !!!
Everybody was rappin every verse. The man was a God. I wudnt give a #!% about a Jay z if dude was still kickin it.
smh.gif

man i was blown i had the tickets in hand which i needed to buy. 3 of them! 1 for me , my gf, and her friend which her friend still havent turn 17!!! which idkwhy my gf wanted to take her..but yea we were waiting in the line to show the tickets n Boom! they start asking to take out i.d's (dont forget my gf friendstill havent turn 17)!! i was so efn blown man. so we ended up seeing the wackest gaiest movie out there!! bride wars!!!!!!! so now my gf owes me bigtime....so efn blown...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

smh.gif
Are you serious? That's pretty messed up. I gotta check the papers to see if anything was written about this. Im gonna see it at either Jersey Gardens or Edgewater. Can't wait.

<>
holy crap are you serious? SMH @ paramus stuck up rich folks
smh.gif
Crank you're from Jersey? This is the only thing I could find. I'll see if anything has been "officially" written about it. If what this kid is saying is true, its pretty messed up.
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/entertainment/notorious-not-showing-at-amc-16-in-paramus-352658/http://shine.yahoo.com/ch...amc-16-in-paramus-352658/

<>

Dumb long lines @ the theaters
smh.gif
Sold out everywhere

but two thumbs up...

Dude played BIG on point though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lil Kim's scenes FTW
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

But I find it intereseting that Faith (who helped produce the movie) had a very modest, stay at home, polite role....While Kim was the crazy chick.

I know it was kinda like that in reality, but I know Faith had edge to her. No Faith sex scene's FTL

Overall good movie

Derek Luke's Diddy dances FTW
roll.gif
pimp.gif

We need GIFs soon
laugh.gif

just got back from seeing the movie, and i must say it was
pimp.gif

can i state my opionions on certain parts of the movies w/o anyone having the movie spoiled for them?? everything the movie showed i pretty much had some ideaabout, but some of it is foggy to me and i wanted to see if any "experts" can clear up.

1.how true to his life was this movie?? certain parts just seemed a little fabricated. such as...
*was big really that deep into the drug game?? they had this N' looking like ace boogie in his prime at one point.
*was he really recieving death threats while out in cali??
*was this N' really getting fly out of a trunk on the roof of his building??
laugh.gif

but damn overall, a good movie. got chills throughout the whole thing! especially during the funeral
frown.gif
and when he got shot, it just hit real hard for some reason
tired.gif

when he performed "who shot ya" in sacremento
eek.gif
pimp.gif

his whole demeanor and aura
eek.gif
pimp.gif

seeing the movie just makes you wish he was still here
tired.gif
this N' isunmatched!
pimp.gif

oh and btw, i have to know what it was like catching this movie in bk??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom