official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

With all this promotion and it being a movie about Biggie.. It better not disappoint !!
thats the same thing me and my boy was talking about yesterday

Definitley watching this tomorrow Junior mafia is in it
pimp.gif
Snoop and Pac
pimp.gif
I heard Kim was mad as hell because her portrayal made her look like askeez...oh the irony

Notorious delivers nothing but clumsy filmmaking and a greatest-hits checklist, without offering insight into the man or his myth. If you don't know now…you still won't know.
roll.gif

Pissed that I won't be in Brooklyn to see this since I'm in Florida for another week =(. The theater on Linden Blvd is in my hood but I wouldn'tstep foot in there for Notorious. It's gonna be a zoo lol.

I can't help but laugh every time I see the trailer. It looks like utter thrash

Man..My movie theater i normally go to isnt showing it..Atlas Park..I try not to go anywhere accessible by public transportation for obvious reasons..andlinden is across the street from the projects..there are 2 bus stops..and a train nearby not to mention a Mcdonalds up the block..Hell no..aint no way in hellim going to linden unless im rocking the 50cent vest and strapped like TI.. So im thinking court street Early sunday morning..while people are sleep or inchurch..but Brooklyn Def. Needs to stand up..

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Man..My movie theater i normally go to isnt showing it..Atlas Park..I try not to go anywhere accessible by public transportation for obvious reasons..and linden is across the street from the projects..there are 2 bus stops..and a train nearby not to mention a Mcdonalds up the block..Hell no..aint no way in hell im going to linden unless im rocking the 50cent vest and strapped like TI.. So im thinking court street Early sunday morning..while people are sleep or in church..but Brooklyn Def. Needs to stand up..
are you serious? if u that scared of people just wait for it to hit dvd.you takin shook to a whole new level son.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Just peeped it.

Spoiler [+]
Biggie Dies
Pure comedy.
roll.gif

My favorite critic, Roger Ebert, gave it a pretty damn good review. I'll probably check it out just because I know my friends will want to see it.

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

I'm going tomorrow in a Tupac tee.
yo,that made me think. i wonder how many people are gonna show up wearin this....

ctlg222.jpg

probably not many, but id put money that some dufus will try it.

Back
Top Bottom