OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Outlet Jersey Gardens has scattered sizes of the Viotech B grade on the hash wall for $70

Marshalls in Pasadena, Ca has NIKE BASKETBALL LEATHER VARSITY DESTROYER JACKETS LIKE THIS

for $150.00

That's kinda high for a MArshall's / Ross type deal….But Hey… $150.00 for a $500.00 Coat…, Can't Beat That!!

They Sizes Med, Lrg and 3x 

Marshalls in Pasadena, Ca has NIKE BASKETBALL LEATHER VARSITY DESTROYER JACKETS LIKE THIS

for $150.00
This was also available in Marshalls Burbank Empire Center. They had two size S. Not sure if they had other sizes. The top part and sleeves are made of leather and the body is made of wool. $149.99

They also had M-65's (the white Olympic). They had sizes S, M and others. They had about 6 of those white M-65's. $129.99

Last edited:

This was also available in Marshalls Burbank Empire Center. They had two size S. Not sure if they had other sizes. The top part and sleeves are made of leather and the body is made of wool. $149.99

They also had M-65's (the white Olympic). They had sizes S, M and others. They had about 6 of those white M-65's. $129.99

WAS IT THIS ONE?

It does look creamish/cumcolored might GITD but when is the right moment to wear gitd hoodie
from the pics of it i've seen online, there are only 3m strips, and for ebay auctions, i would think people would advertise the GITD to help sell it if it did infact GITD

Jacket is ugly in person. But yeah, let me tell the store to shut the lights off so I can appease the Niketalk kids. That sounds like a good idea smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom