Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Strong as ****....and not at all what i was expecting. Similarities to br540, bond greenwich village and micallef the no 1. But not the same frag as any of them, and not as sweet as any of em either. Im liking it so far for sure.

Sounds promising. Looking forward to it.

Green Irish Tweed for today. I still don’t understand the hate on this one. Very fresh smelling to me.

If anyone else wants in on the oud for greatness or rehab splits, pm me.

Gonna try n ship those out this weekend, if you are waiting on the others as well, they still havent arrived.

We byke!

TOM FORD - TUSCAN LEATHER
10ml - $22
1605971818435.png

I only have 10ml decants but you're more than welcome to order more than 1. I'll let you know the price if you want more.
Still a bunch left. I'll be shipping today so get your orders in

Fam what was the last scent that you forgot that you had on then you got a wif and was like “dam that **** smells good af.”
This happen to me the other day. I put on a tee to that I had wore the night before, got to the store and and thought who smells good? Turns out it was me. I had forgotten the night before I had worn Bal d’Afrique.

Had this happen to me just yesterday.
I threw on a fleece that I don’t wear too often to run to the store.
While I was checking out, I’m like “damn, what smells so good?”.... It was me but I couldn’t put my finger on what fragrance it was till I got home.

Turns out my girl wore it recently to run to the car while wearing Diptyque Vetyverio. I love vetiver and have several vetiver based scents but this was much more gentle and fresh, and less green/earthy than any I own.

Also, blind bought Mugler Pure Malt the other day. No experience with Mugler but look forward to trying it out following some online reviews and feedback here about some of Mugler’s other scents.

Just bottled up all the Initio.

Got 20mls of Rehab left and 10ml of Oud for Greatness left after what im saving. If anyone is still wanting either pm me.

Back
Top Bottom