Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wore Burberry London to do some Christmas ornament/decoration shopping today. Nothing special but great for the season.

also, this (Ani) finally made its way to me after having been delivered to the wrong address. Great first impression.
Thanks again, xdfunk xdfunk !

986E5DA0-0D0E-4E22-97C8-9A536B34C599.jpeg

Last edited:
Ended up ordering a fresh bottle of ani for myself. If anyone wants the partial i have, same price per ml as the split i ran, just gotta cover shipping.

Retail bottle with cap....not sure if i saved the box though.

NISHANE ANI - PARTIAL BOTTLE
Roughly 30mls left, $96 shipped ...or if your waiting on anything from me, can combine shipping for a few bucks less. Pm me. received_757919994801080.jpeg

Last edited:
First cold front of the season brought the temps down to the low 60s. Brought out that Oud Wood and man :pimp: :emoji_fire:

I think i like cold weather frags more since i barely get to wear them

Yeah, I tried to get luxury candle talk going here but apparently I’m alone on that one haha

Byredo candles are great and decently priced, given their performance relative to other brands.

#SpecialClothTalk

We ain't in that tax bracket fam :lol:

I love Travis Scott but he doesn't seem like the dude to wear fragrances lol. But anything for the $$$ I guess.

I would cop if I knew what actual ingredients they were using or how it smells like.
You can fill the bottle with water and hypebeast and resellers would still cop.

Lol we got like 6 inches of snow yesterday. Perfect Tuscan leather weather.....speaking of I still have plenty for sale :D

You can fill the bottle with water and hypebeast and resellers would still cop.
For what people spend on Niche fragrance scenting your personal space is the better option. The candle last 60 hours and is cheaper than the comparable travel spray for a lot of the stuff hyped in this thread

During BF sales, I bought a bottle of Dior Sauvage EDT & YSL La Nuit De L'Homme. I've been contemplating getting a bottle of Silver Mountain Water for weeks but just can't pull the trigger. Waiting for a miraculous sale to arise

Some of the BF and CM deals were amazing but so much so that I got analysis paralysis and didn’t end up copping anything. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom