Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I enjoy sedley alot. I blind grabbed a bottle a few months ago. i think only one person ended up grabbing a decant, but its a good one...zero regrets on it

Layton i liked, but my girl wasnt a fan so i had to let it go like a yr or 2 ago

And anyone who grabbed oud for greatness. Its a beast. I wouldnt recommend more than 1 or 2 sprays of it, itll b overkill

**Splits updates**

All initio only orders mailed out today.

20ml of rehab left and 10ml of oud for greatness, if anyones interested....

Wulong cha and the mancera should be here this week, so the rest will be going out after those arrive.

I enjoy sedley alot. I blind grabbed a bottle a few months ago. i think only one person ended up grabbing a decant, but its a good one...zero regrets on it

Layton i liked, but my girl wasnt a fan so i had to let it go like a yr or 2 ago

And anyone who grabbed oud for greatness. Its a beast. I wouldnt recommend more than 1 or 2 sprays of it, itll b overkill
I was in Nordstrom today and sprayed Layton on my arm. This is the second time I've tried it and today I fell in love with it. First time was just ok but today sold me on it.

Also I can't believe I bought a full 4.2oz bottle of Kalan last year. Wore it a few times and thought I liked it but ended up giving it to my dad. Missed the bottle as part of my collection but I sprayed it on my other arm today and I’m glad I didn’t keep that ****. It’s not a BAD scent but it’s so strong it made me hate it.

DM fam if anyone is interested in a tad more than half a bottle of Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace for Him. Purchased from Saks and haven’t wore it much so I figured I’d sell and cop something else.
DEAB20DF-B2D4-48AE-88AD-80B786EB5D4A.jpeg

Asking $175 shipped. I’m located in SoCal

Haha, I just got that email too.
Not a good look for Byredo in my opinion but smart play for revenue I guess.

They collaborated with NBA Superstar Russell Westbrook a few years back. Anyone know how that scent smelled? If the scent is good then I don’t see the problem. In fact, it could possibly open them up to a whole new customer segment.

Travis got everything. All the sneakers, the mcdonalds meal, now this.

And westbrook was aight, it was like a more aquatic version of bal d'afrique.

They collaborated with NBA Superstar Russell Westbrook a few years back. Anyone know how that scent smelled? If the scent is good then I don’t see the problem. In fact, it could possibly open them up to a whole new customer segment.

Agreed but I just don’t think of fragrances when I think of Travis Scott. Just seems like they went with the name without considering whether he really fit their brand/aesthetic/type of product. I don’t know.

I bet the money will fit their bank accounts fine and vice versa.

On a serious note though....if they wanted to hit the mainstream and a different audience base, they just did it.

I hit on the candle twice, looking forward to it since IKEA doesn’t ship and there isn’t one in town. FYI Byredo has a candle collab with IKEA

They also collaborated with off-white too

Gotta try out the Byredo, as they are one of my favorite houses. They got a good amount of bangers. I agree, TS doesn't come off as someone that wears frags.

Back
Top Bottom