Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

eek.gif

It good to see I'm not the only one who, wear good juice around the house. After a shower ill put on something just because, besides if you want to run to the store or grab a bite. U are already prepared you never know who u might run into.. ...

It good to see I'm not the only one who, wear good juice around the house. After a shower ill put on something just because, besides if you want to run to the store or grab a bite. U are already prepared you never know who u might run into.. ...

Exactly my thoughts

I spray my high end stuff like it ain't no thing, worst case my cat smells the good juice (he was a rescue I got with my ex, don't judge lol)

trying out my silver mountain water sample right now
smells good, really like it
definitely not worth the price though

I have been stuck on Sean John Unforgivable this entire year 
laugh.gif
 and just picked up some Lacoste Black.

That Sean John smells so dam good 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I had a sample of SMW, I didn't like it at all it smell like something a female would wear. I gave it to a female I really wasn't feeling, she liked it... It smelled to dry to me, if that makes any sense

I think the aventus seems like it doesn't last long because your nose gets used to it, like some posters on here have mentioned. I've gotten compliments on it hours after putting it on even though I don't smell anything 
laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna make abercrombie fierce one of my go-to colognes. It's smells pretty good for the price and I don't want to waste my aventus juice on my coworkers since they're a bunch of bitter old women who don't appreciate quality fragrances 
ohwell.gif

What do you guys think of givenchy play intense? I saw someone on my instagram hyping it up.

i know everyone knows NSJ is legit by now, but just had to give him another +1 in here. Lightning fast shipping man, thanks again NSJ!

So i just took a whiff of aventus for the first time and wowwwwww this ish smells like the truth :wow: :wow:

will spray it on my skin tomorrow for the first time. cant wait :smokin

i know everyone knows NSJ is legit by now, but just had to give him another +1 in here. Lightning fast shipping man, thanks again NSJ!

So i just took a whiff of aventus for the first time and wowwwwww this ish smells like the truth
eek.gif
eek.gif

will spray it on my skin tomorrow for the first time. cant wait
smokin.gif
Can't wait to receive mine and give it a test...

Sprayed on the Aventus Extreme blend from Mel's Blends today.  Havent brought this one out in a minute.  **** smells insane!!!

Back
Top Bottom