Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Myhabit had Creed for like 120$ amongst other sales, Virgin Island Water 4oz IIRC. If you are a member hurry up and check, I think today is the last day

as if creed wasnt expenisve enough
thank god I bought those 2 flacons when I did, their price just went up from $580 to $675

eek.gif

Tossed on some HTTP

I was Diddy boppin around the house before work and think I got over zealous and hit myself with like 6 sprays
Sometimes I just spray some Fuel For Life Denim on myself even though I'm not going out just for the great smell 
laugh.gif

you must be rich, i dont blow cologne that easy. only on a date just to wheel them in and then i rock deo axe.

It's only like $30 a bottle so I don't mind

Plus YOLO, if I'm gone tomorrow I'm not gonna worry about spraying my good stuff, I wear Aventus or HTTP daily generally

you must be rich, i dont blow cologne that easy. only on a date just to wheel them in and then i rock deo axe.

It's only like $30 a bottle so I don't mind

Plus YOLO, if I'm gone tomorrow I'm not gonna worry about spraying my good stuff, I wear Aventus or HTTP daily generally

same here. i dont preserve cologne. there's always more out there. i wear random heat all the time. Throw on some tom ford to go grocery shopping, or creed/clive christian to run errands. whatever plus i go through phases where such n such is my new favorite and then i'll wear that a bunch until i move to something else. right now Pi and Guerlain are my favorites. I have some DHI & GIT on the way, so those should be good. I need another bottle of aventus. really considering this HTTP blind buy tho.

And I think I like the armani code ultimate a little bit better than the original. i dont wear either of them too often, but the differences are so subtle, they're interchangeable. i like Armani attitude though. So clean.

Wearing Joop! wild today.

I always rock cologne in the house. And good **** at that.

Have a large collection. Haven't worn/smelled something in a while.

I'll hop out the shower, throw some on and just sit on my couch and watch Enter The Ninja + Revenge Of The Ninja back to back or some ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom