Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How's Patch 24?? If I had to pick a least favorite note, that would be it. Smells like dirt, to me.

I think you should give it a try, because it honestly really doesn't smell like patchouli.For me it starts off very heavy and thick, and reminds me of somebody barbecuing lol. But it evolves into something awesome after IMO.

Definitely will check it out, i read the notes and it doesn't smell like your typical patchouli at all like you said.

I got Millesime Extreme from Mel Blends in the other day. Honestly, I don't like it. I wasn't too big on Millesime Imperial in the first place, but i figured I'd check it out. Not what I was looking for. 

testing out riverside drive today
really like it
also realizing that I really really like springy/green fragrances

Just got Lacoste Pure amongst Chanel Blue and Jimmy Choo for my girl at gratis from the J... I'm sold on Chanel products but is the LaCoste Pure a good scent???

I dont get it, wasnt all their old stuff good? thats what ive heard at least
plus why make ALL of your scents like guilty? why not just a few

Yup their old stuff was good but it seems they are trying to sell to the "regular" consumer rather than someone looking for quality now

You guys smell the RL purple label? How is it? 
nerd.gif
 I strolled right past it at Barneys, and am tempted to go back and get a whiff...it's about a 10 minute walk from the job. Should I?

You guys smell the RL purple label? How is it? 
nerd.gif

I strolled right past it at Barneys, and am tempted to go back and get a whiff...it's about a 10 minute walk from the job. Should I?

Love it; great scent

You shouldn't just go smell it; I'd say buy it

Last edited:
Spent the night at my parents' house last night. Woke up in the morning and smelled a wave of what seemed like bathroom cleaners. Realized my dad is using Le Male again :x I'm gonna cop him a decent cologne ASAP. He's one of those dudes that loves those obnoxious scents from the 80s and 90s :lol:

Damn, like that Stillin? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm reading a few reviews and it's all rave, even came across one comparing it to Aventus. I love Aventus, esp. it's longevity, and the dry down. From what I read longevity might be an issue with the RL...is this true? (Nothing I hate more than a great cologne running dry after an hour or two)

Last edited:
Spent the night at my parents' house last night. Woke up in the morning and smelled a wave of what seemed like bathroom cleaners. Realized my dad is using Le Male again :x I'm gonna cop him a decent cologne ASAP. He's one of those dudes that loves those obnoxious scents from the 80s and 90s :lol:

crazy talk lol. MAybe people are just wearing too many sprays. No way Lavender and Vanilla can smell like cleaning products

Last edited:
Damn, like that Stillin? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm reading a few reviews and it's all rave, even came across one comparing it to Aventus. I love Aventus, esp. it's longevity, and the dry down. From what I read longevity might be an issue with the RL...is this true? (Nothing I hate more than a great cologne running dry after an hour or two)

I can't remember the longevity but it was good stuff, I had it a few years ago and left it at an ex's place so it might be time to re-purchase

Wearing Polo Red again today. Love it.

Did that have a candy/bubble gum scent to it?  I'm trying to remember what it smells like...

Mmmm not really, it does have a certain sweetness, but a little bit more shallow and better defined than double black, if you've smelled that. And I'm getting hints of coconut..definitely my favorite polo cologne right now.

I've had a few bottles of Purple Label over the years and I don't wear it too frequently but I love it and females tend to also. I feel like its one of those scents you have to be careful with because you can easily overdo it and be that guy if you spray too much, it's pretty strong.

I also should still have a pretty big bottle of Purple Label lotion or aftershave (one of those gift sets an ex who loved it got me) but I maybe used it once and wouldn't dare use with the cologne. I prefer urns enter lotion anyway though Kiehls has a slight scent b

Also, has anyone smelled John Varvatos Vintage? I like Artisan and "black" (not sure of the actual name) but Vintage smells like some serious middle-age man musk to me. Not so into it unless I go cougar hunting.

Last edited:
Spent the night at my parents' house last night. Woke up in the morning and smelled a wave of what seemed like bathroom cleaners. Realized my dad is using Le Male again
sick.gif
I'm gonna cop him a decent cologne ASAP. He's one of those dudes that loves those obnoxious scents from the 80s and 90s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom