Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah man, Xbox fat boys aren't spraying on sex panther and getting yambs

You also have to be somewhat attractive and carry yourself well

What do you do in the airport?

Thread is golden any recommendations as to what to wear if you work in the airport looking for a lineup heading into the fall :nerd:

Since you work in an airport, I would go with a "safe" scent, nothing that could be offensive..

Any specifics for a safe scent?

I'm a flight Attendant and I must say I'm glad I'm in it it's paradise for str8 guys the yambs alone I gotta go hard in the 4th qtr :lol:

That's what's up, bro.. Most male flight attendants I've encountered had more sugar than the coffee cart.

I would keep it simple with YSL L'homme, Versace pour Homme, Dior Homme, Dior Homme Sport.. If you want to go all out, 2 sprays of Aventus should bother anyone.

Thread is golden any recommendations as to what to wear if you work in the airport looking for a lineup heading into the fall :nerd:

Since you work in an airport, I would go with a "safe" scent, nothing that could be offensive..

I'm a flight Attendant and I must say I'm glad I'm in it it's paradise for str8 guys the yambs alone I gotta go hard in the 4th qtr :lol:

That's what's up, bro.. Most male flight attendants I've encountered had more sugar than the coffee cart.

I would keep it simple with YSL L'homme, Versace pour Homme, Dior Homme, Dior Homme Sport.. If you want to go all out, 2 sprays of Aventus should bother anyone.

Yeah extra pause, but they've been some of the cleanest looking dudes you'll ever see, on some male model tip.

Yeah extra pause, but they've been some of the cleanest looking dudes you'll ever see, on some male model tip.

Appreciate that! Yeah man I'm just glad I got all the women to myself such a huge variety man I almost went Calvin Klein as a tryout to see as a model but ill wait still got plenty time

Sex Panther 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Got to test out a few different fragrances today. I haven't smelled any of these until today.

The one that stood out was DIOR HOMME. Wow. That stuff was great. If the Intense version smells very similar to DH, it's money. I definitely need to pick up a bottle.

I also liked Versace Eau Fraiche, and Givenchy Play Intense.

All of the Gucci stuff smelled horrible.

Sephora had Le Male on the shelves too, :x

Not even gonna comment on that one.

Last edited:
Tbh maybe its just me but no one is giving me compliments no matter what im rocking.

Either yall are exaggerating about how much compliments you get or cologne just doesnt project well on me period
laugh.gif
I'm with you man.  I've never gotten a compliment at the mall or on street by someone passing by.  I'd like to think I'm decent looking and I dress nice, but who knows
frown.gif

I'm with you man.  I've never gotten a compliment at the mall or on street by someone passing by.  I'd like to think I'm decent looking and I dress nice, but who knows
frown.gif
It's rare I get a compliment from a random stranger....most of mine come from people I at least know somewhat.

In a drinking scene though..bets are off. Drinking women will def tell you if you're smelling good 
laugh.gif

I'm not getting longevity like you guys are saying with aventus. How many sprays yall using? And where?

^ Good chance you just can't smell it on you....I used to think the same thing. That stuff LASTS on me, just can't smell myself.

J01 batch is extra weak bro..
Ran thru 40ml of it and the testers at the mall, plus every other decant I had smelled different/better.

With spray I do base of neck, back of neck and two on shirt

It's rare I get a compliment from a random stranger....most of mine come from people I at least know somewhat.

In a drinking scene though..bets are off. Drinking women will def tell you if you're smelling good 
laugh.gif
In that case, I have gotten compliments then, and mainly because of Acqua Di Gio.  But I mean, some people I'm around don't even wear cologne, so I guess I smell better by default...

Man I copped aventus awhile ago from this guy on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/loma-shop/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754 Supposedly it's legit J01 batch, and I am not impress AT ALL. If it's legit aventus I just don't understand the hype, but then again everyone is different. Keep forgetting to try it in the mall, literally walked past neiman the other day and didn't even think about.

when you buy off ebay; you run a big risk, I have had 5 bottles of Aventus and weak has never been a term I would associate with it

but let me ask you; did you just buy Aventus because of this thread?

I find people who rock generic mall scents buy Aventus and don't know how to appreciate it properly at first

That Aqua Di Gio been getting chicks panties wet I've been rocking that for a min
No kidding, I've never heard anything bad about it.  I haven't worn it in a while though, once I saw my friend's little bro buy a bottle I knew it was time to take it out of the rotation
laugh.gif
.  I'm gonna re-up on it sooner or later...

I still love Aqua Di Gio; it's just a HUGE risk because you meet a chick and they can easily pull the "that smell reminds me of my ex boyfriend card" which is good if you just wanna insert but if you actually dig the girl...RIP

I still love Aqua Di Gio; it's just a HUGE risk because you meet a chick and they can easily pull the "that smell reminds me of my ex boyfriend card" which is good if you just wanna insert but if you actually dig the girl...RIP

That Aqua Di Gio been getting chicks panties wet I've been rocking that for a min

No kidding, I've never heard anything bad about it.  I haven't worn it in a while though, once I saw my friend's little bro buy a bottle I knew it was time to take it out of the rotation :lol: .  I'm gonna re-up on it sooner or later...

True you def gotta point. The thing I hate though everybody rocking it so some chicks can tell and be like you got aqua Di Gio on don't ya...and I be like damn man y'all already know hahah

True you def gotta point. The thing I hate though everybody rocking it so some chicks can tell and be like you got aqua Di Gio on don't ya...and I be like damn man y'all already know hahah
Before I started burning bridges, I use to get texts like that, "I smelled Armani and it reminded me of you."  Definitely a risk now-a-days since it's so popular and even HS kids are up on the cologne game now
mean.gif
and it's VERY strong and dudes feel the need to hit themselves with about 20 sprays
I was guilty of that
laugh.gif
.  In my defense, the kids I was around didn't wear cologne, so I was basically covering their smell too.

Lol now you guys wanna talk about a hated fragrance, I HATE Aqua Di Gio lol. I just can't understand the popularity.

Wearing Chanel Edition Blanche today. Got a compliment as soon as I walked in the office. Haven't worn this stuff in a while, I forgot how nice it was.

Sorry for not getting back to you nsj, been a wild few days. I was hella drunk when I pm'ed you the other night :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom