Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Feel kind of foolish thinking I could spray a fragrance in the air and good a good idea of its scent. 

Been wearing Creed all day and I seemed to like it more with each hour that passed by. 

I have no idea why it felt so prickly to my nose before. 
laugh.gif

just checked out some new colognes at the local Lord&Taylor by my office.

Givenchy Play was just eh.
Gucci Homme II was un-smellable to me. I literally couldn't even smell it.

The new Chrome United was nice.

Going to check out Bond and Creed at Saks tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yessir! Got it through fragrancenet with 25% off..gotta catch those deals when they pop off.. Usually rock with Cartier roadster sport or Chanel bleu.. Might try this http stuff you guys talkin bout...
25%???? damn highest I've seen is 21

Last edited:
Creed Original Santal Split open to anyone. Excellent for the fall/winter

5ml

10ml

150ml available, if you want a larger amount PM for info.

Top notes include Indian sandalwood, cinnamon, coriander and fragrant juniper berry. The middle notes consist of lavender, leaves of the absolute orange tree, rosemary and ginger. The base is composed of tonka bean and vanilla. Original Santal was launched in 2005. Original Santal was created by Olivier Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation.

I wanna split something so I can get rid of all these damn decants I have
maybe silver mountain water? I've had no real problem selling all the other creeds I split

would only be like $15 for 10ml, pretty decent for creed

Last edited:
I wanna split something so I can get rid of all these damn decants I have
maybe silver mountain water? I've had no real problem selling all the other creeds I split

would only be like $15 for 10ml, pretty decent for creed

Count me in if you doing that bro.

Back
Top Bottom