Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Poppin out the DHI tonight....first time this year. Can't wait 
nthat.gif

Def a great scent

I generally don't rub my cologne but I find with HTTP and the **** Bond 9 sprayer; it pumps more when I spray 4-5 sprays and rub it all over
Are all bond sprayers like that or just HTTP?  I keep saying this, but I need to check out New Haarlem.  That new JT cd is gonna be playing in the bars/clubs, so I'm gonna need a scent for the winter nights...

is creed or bond really worth the extra 200 bucks from the other colognes i see?

all im really asking is if its a panty dropper

is creed or bond really worth the extra 200 bucks from the other colognes i see?

no one is spending retail on them
To me, not worth an extra $200. but it's all relative. Tom Ford's are $210/50ml and NONE of them are exactly worth that much, but they continue to hike the price up every year. They are all worth more than your run of the mill mall scents, but how much exactly is how much you're willing to spend.

I agree, it's all relative. I've gotten compliments and numbers with cheap $20 cologne, and also the higher priced niche fragrances. It's value is totally dependent on you and what you perceive it to be. 

Nothing that pricey should ever be a blind buy. I suggest buying a small sample to see for yourself. Sorry for the indirect answer but there really isn't anything comparable to creed and http.

I'm not searching for anything in particular. But if someone can point me in the direction of creed and bond 9 for under retail that would be greatly appreciated.

For creed use Fragrancenet.com
Use the coupons and sign up for their emails.

I've never seen bond on discount anywhere.

tempted to split Ambre Nuit
heard nothing but amazing things about it

so much stuff I can split, not enough buyers though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom