Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Baise tonCanape i just sent your payment for the Original Santal and I will definitely be in on the Silver Mountain Water split!

Original Santal Split participants, your packages will go out Saturday morning at the latest.

If you have any questions PM me.
smile.gif

just out of curiosity
for all those who said they would be interested in tobacco vanille but decided otherwise
was it just because of the price? cause it's still too warm out?
just wondering

^ Man I got a 10ML decant of TV. More than enough to last me a long time 
laugh.gif
 Only need 2 sprays with the stuff...its so beastly

^ Man I got a 10ML decant of TV. More than enough to last me a long time :lol:  Only need 2 sprays with the stuff...its so beastly

yeah that's all I need is a 10 ML; I never throughly enjoyed it but I'd give it a chance

still not gonna hold a candle to New Haarlem though

I def prefer New Haarlem over it, but it serves it purpose. I consider it a more 'casual' scent in the winter months. NH is for when I want to make more of a statement 

SMW is good just not my style

too green for me but if you guys want a good everyday, anytime scent get in on NSJ's split

hey guys I am new to the forum.

I LOVE creed Aventus. Its about the only thing I've worn in the last year or longer.

I have heard great things about bondventous.

anyone splitting that right now ?

I would like to try something new. Something that is kinda similar to Creed Aventus :D

suggestions ?

I meant to post a couple weeks ago and thanking the guy that had said something about **** being a nice daily cologne. I since I got Amazon Prime and I have not been disappointed. For the price, it definitely is a good one.

I am going to have to get up on one of these splits for a winter time scent in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom