Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

They have it because CVS is run like a lot of stores where they aren't the actual seller but they make a % of the sale

Like Overstock now does with certain items

Am I getting lesser cologne if I buy the testers on fragrancenet?

Also are chrome azzaro, ck be, and lacoste red a solid rotation? Not tryna spend an arm and a leg and tryna get at least 3 colognes on fragrance net.

If you have any other suggestions that'd be awesome.

Am I getting lesser cologne if I buy the testers on fragrancenet?

Also are chrome azzaro, ck be, and lacoste red a solid rotation? Not tryna spend an arm and a leg and tryna get at least 3 colognes on fragrance net.

If you have any other suggestions that'd be awesome.
testers are fine
and it depends what kind of stuff you like as to what you'd consider a good rotation
those 3 are more considered warm weather scents, though you can obviously wear anything any time if you really really wanted to

Creed is counterfeited big time.

I'd only buy authorized. Email or call them.........those discounted ones are fake.

thoughts/impressions on the original santal?

This **** strong! lol but in a good way. I can tell this scent will last me for a long while. I sprayed not even a full spray into the cap to smell it and it was in my fingers for at least two hours.

I'm still learning about notes and such but it blends well with my body and it's not overly heavy. I can definitely wear this as a daily driver but that's why I have Gucci Guilty and the Big Pony collection :lol:

Didn't know creed aventus was still strong after 10 houra...

Last edited:
Creed is counterfeited big time.

I'd only buy authorized. Email or call them.........those discounted ones are fake.

Nah most of them are grey market or older stock

Creed is def faked a lot but it's mainly on 4.0 oz bottles

You do run the risk not buying authorized

Last edited:
thoughts/impressions on the original santal?

This **** strong! lol but in a good way. I can tell this scent will last me for a long while. I sprayed not even a full spray into the cap to smell it and it was in my fingers for at least two hours.

I'm still learning about notes and such but it blends well with my body and it's not overly heavy. I can definitely wear this as a daily driver but that's why I have Gucci Guilty and the Big Pony collection :lol:

That was quick! Everyone else should have gotten theirs then.

I'ma get you off that gucci guilty quick breh, lmk I you need anything else.

A few pages back I posted a pic of the Aventus vials I bought from fragranceX. The smell is dope, I've gotten compliments from it, but the smell hasn't lasted long. I'm assuming it's due to it being a sample or the way I apply it. What's the best way to apply vials?

And anybody out there selling a bottle of Aventus? :nerd:

That was quick! Everyone else should have gotten theirs then.

I'ma get you off that gucci guilty quick breh, lmk I you need anything else.

If you got/get YSL L'Homme and/or Platinum egoiste then lemme know!

Let me know how much you would want of l'homme. I've been thinking about revisiting that fragrance even tho I used it for 2 years I just got tired of it.

And since you're a fan of Gucci Guilty, the l'homme intense/parfum may be up your alley.

just out of curiosity
for all those who said they would be interested in tobacco vanille but decided otherwise
was it just because of the price? cause it's still too warm out?
just wondering
I'm in if you're still doing it. Washing quite sure how the splits worked but then you explained above.

I went to two Nordstrom's in SF this weekend looking for it so I could see how it smelled but neither had Tobacco Vanille.

Last edited:
I'm in if you're still doing it. Washing quite sure how the splits worked but then you explained above.

I went to two Nordstrom's in SF this weekend looking for it so I could see how it smelled but neither had Tobacco Vanille.
I might eventually
I still have that aventus for you, haven't been to the post office in a while though

Anyone splitting New Haarlem and DHI soon..Both of my samples are running out as the cold weather approaches

Back
Top Bottom