Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

View media item 609248
View media item 609249

Just got this Tom Ford Private Blend Collection in. I'm super excited about trying everything out. It includes a book with a description of all the parfums it comes with .That Tobacco Vanille is definitely the truth. I cant wait to test these all out. @needsomejays
 whenever you do splits for the new haarlem let me know. Ill definitely grab some.
where did you get that?

Had some Macy's store credit and picked up a bottle of YSL L'homme. Spent $10 out of pocket. I just got into colognes so i'm still slowly growing my collection. Might pick up Versace Eau Fraiche next.
speaking of L'homme, I wore it today for the second time ever, liked it much more this time around
Versace eau fraiche is a great choice too, it was my go to this summer

I found this link looking for the same answer:

http://www.basenotes.net/t/311535/where-to-find-tom-ford-samples

That's crazy if true.

Is there a difference between Tom Ford private blends and, I guess, non-private blends?  Nordstrom has Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille and Bloomingdale's has Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, not sure if they're the same or not
nerd.gif

Is there a difference between Tom Ford private blends and, I guess, non-private blends?  Nordstrom has Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille and Bloomingdale's has Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, not sure if they're the same or not :nerd: ...

def the same; private blends is basically their high end line to compete with Creed

where did you get that?
speaking of L'homme, I wore it today for the second time ever, liked it much more this time around
Versace eau fraiche is a great choice too, it was my go to this summer

This guy had it for sale on eBay. I actually lost the auction at the last minute because I only wanted to pay retail and sent the seller a message saying I noticed he had another one but with a buy it now of 325 and I had been looking for the collection for a long time and if he had planned on doing another auction without the buy it now. He sent me message saying he actually had 2 more and was willing to let me have it for my losing bid. He even sent me an extra 10 ml tobacco vanille because he shipped a day late.

god damn that's expensive
how many samples and how big?

Yeah retail was 225 so that's how much I was willing to pay. After ebay bucks kicked in it I paid around 194. There's 12 different ones in the private collection. But he also included white suede and jasmine musk from the private blend white musk collection. Then he put in 6 other Tom ford colognes. So there's 21 bottles all together each 5ml except for the extra tobacco vanille which is the 10.

Last edited:
 needsomejays, I'd definitely be 100% in for the TV as well. Just absolutely love that fragrance. Also, Is Aventus fully done now?

Just copped 6.8 oz versacce pour homme for $50 off of amazon :smokin :pimp:

Are you serious? I just bought a 3.7oz off Amazon for $39 shipped last night. :lol:

Ya I saw that, I was like... I'll take another 3 oz for 10 bucks lol

Just copped 6.8 oz versacce pour homme for $50 off of amazon :smokin :pimp:

6.8 oz is no joke; gonna be passing them onto the kids :lol:

Great scent

Word but the 3.7 was only 10 cheaper, so I was like **** it lol

New to the thread but I'd love to get in on those splits if I could...

@needsomejays     I'd like 10ml of all 3 if I could  (TV, New Haarlem, and SMW)

Let Me know

Thx

Any of you travel a lot? I'm in the military and I'm moving to Germany next week and plan on bringing my cologne with me. I have 3-4 bottles all less than 2.5 ounces each. They all comply with the less than 3 ounce rule but I'm just curious about whether or not I can have all of them in one ziploc bag. They'll be going in one of my carry on bags.

Any of you travel a lot? I'm in the military and I'm moving to Germany next week and plan on bringing my cologne with me. I have 3-4 bottles all less than 2.5 ounces each. They all comply with the less than 3 ounce rule but I'm just curious about whether or not I can have all of them in one ziploc bag. They'll be going in one of my carry on bags.
I work with tsa at my job and I can find out for you later on.

As long as they are each 100ml or less, you have not a single problem. Make sure they clearly state the amount and place all of them in individual ziplock bags for safe measure. Enjoy Germany! Please try to emerge yourself in their culture and language, I know that's hard being "confined" to a base at times, but it's amazing place with amazing people and customs. Excellent beer and stunning women doesn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom