Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

hmmm yeah, looks fake unfortunately
every creed I bought from fragrancenet was legit
It was probably from someone who bought a real one then returned a fake one

also, have you smelled aventus prior to this?
No, but im sure it doesn't smell like alcohol and all the pics I've seen also have "creed" spelled in chrome/silver letters. No "LOT" numbers anywhere on bottle or box.

https://db.tt/KEhZq1yi

https://db.tt/7Ycbxr6q

It should have material, but legit ones come with black letters as well. hold it up to the light and look at the bottom from the back, the numbers on mine are etched in. What's unmistakeable though is the sprayer. If it's a full intense spray you feel all the way through that's usually uniquely creed. You should've bought a sample first before jumping out the window. No info anywhere though it's more than likely fake.

Last edited:
that's why I only buy Aventus from legit spots and spend the retail money

return it man and cop from Saks, Neiman's or straight from Creed

I am also not convinced that is fake; have you ever smelled Aventus before? you need to give it time to dry down

Last edited:
Yea heres a pic of mine and a pic from the neiman marcus website..... Glass at the top of the bottle alot different. C'mon son lol. Knew I should've just paid a extra 100 and went to the galleria n got the real ****

Yea heres a pic of mine and a pic from the neiman marcus website..... Glass at the top of the bottle alot different. C'mon son lol. Knew I should've just paid a extra 100 and went to the galleria n got the real ****
View media item 620429

View media item 620428

you are wrong IMO

you compared a 2.5 oz to a 4.0 oz and they do come with the black Creed writing

sounds like you are just paranoid because you didn't buy from an authorized dealer

Last edited:
get your money back, if they let you keep it, you can send it to me and I'll tell you if it's legit or not :lol:

Last edited:
that's why I only buy Aventus from legit spots and spend the retail money

return it man and cop from Saks, Neiman's or straight from Creed

I am also not convinced that is fake; have you ever smelled Aventus before? you need to give it time to dry down
Yea ima just go get it at the galleria if it smells right. Based on what I've seen on the youtube reviews and what i've read on here, it seems like I cant go wrong with it. That's why I just went ahead and tried to get it online and save $150.00. Another case of, "if its to good to be true it is"
roll.gif

you are wrong IMO

you compared a 2.5 oz to a 4.0 oz and they do come with the black Creed writing

sounds like you are just paranoid because you didn't buy from an authorized dealer
Should it have lot numbers? Clear letters? My ***** grey.

Last edited:
I'd just send it back and drop the extra money on legit bottle

Realize any of those perfume shops in a mall are no different than FragNet so cop from Saks or Neimans or straight from Creed
Yea going Neiman Marcus from now on, no trickster boutiques ever lol.

Pull off the sprayer and see if it is white or black, take a pic of that.

Also, you said something about yours having clear or grey lot numbers? If you hold it up to the light look at the base of the back (where it's wider than the bottle) you should see the lot numbers, if you run your fingernail over it you can feel that it's etched in, it could look kinda grey/clearish.

You're paranoid, that bottle is legit as can be.

The lettering, bottle shape are all correct. And it's never recommended to drop that much on a blind buy. Return it, and frangrancenet will take care of you, but the bottle is legit.

There sure is a whole lot of tom foolery that comes along with splitting

Not that experienced with Paypal, and my bad on the miscalculation. take the cash out for the fee and I'll rock with whatever New Haarlem I can get from you. Thanks for your patience.

ended up wearing pure havane again today!! extremely rare for me to wear the same fragrance multiple days in a row, but it just smells so good and i hadnt worn it in months so its like a breath of fresh air.

i need a new bottle of aventus. so I shouldn't cop that from Fragrancenet?

Back
Top Bottom