Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Definitely a first. 
laugh.gif

Sephora is currently having a 20% off sale. If interested pm your email to receive the code

Last edited:
So which box is legit, or are they both legit? Spelling of Absolus and selecctionnes not the same.

Last edited:
 Hm....interesting. I didn't buy that bottle of Aventus so I never really had the opportunity to check it out  or smell it. It was at a local Marshall's. It very well may be a fake bottle in there so I'm glad I didn't splurge and buy it. To my knowledge, the upper box you are showing is correct in it's spelling of flowers or fleurs. Although it may just be the iphone camera distorting the image a little. Although that's a good observation. I'll go back and check it out tomorrow better.

while I'm not sure about certain words, but judging based off a box isn't a good idea. Their boxes arent exactly all identical to begin with. I'd only be worried about rhe cologne itself

Last edited:
Aha! time to put an end to this. I just looked at the back of the aventus I ordered DIRECTLY FROM THE CREED BOUTIQUE and it is spelled absoules on there. Hence, the spelling means nothing

Back
Top Bottom