Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

New to this thread, briefly read some of the last pages, and I'm wondering if Fragrancenet.com is a legit site. Think I read 1 or 2 posts that they weren't or there cologne didn't smell right. Based on what I've read, I'm thinking of getting creed aventus or Dior Homme intense.

Last edited:
New to this thread, briefly read some of the last pages, and I'm wondering if Fragrancenet.com is a legit site. Think I read 1 or 2 posts that they weren't or there cologne didn't smell right. Based on what I've read, I'm thinking of getting creed aventus or Dior Homme intense.
they are legit
you can get dhi cheaper if you call up one of the dior boutiques though

We need to add a legit site bulletin to the front page.

I absolutely HATE New Haarlem, on paper, on skin, anywhere near me lol. Just, maybe if I smelled it on another person..

Tobacco Vanille on me is 30mins of Tobacco and 15hrs of plastic/vinylesque vanilla.

I got an amazing cheapie for everyone to check out. This guy wears it at work and he was the rave the other day, shh smells so amazing I bought a bottle that night. He said he does 3 sprays before work and by the end of his shift he still has a 5 ft. scent cloud, a super pleasant and inviting scent cloud at that. Gonna wear it for a week and do a review.

look at it this way, you can save a few bucks now
laugh.gif
True
laugh.gif
.  Though, hopefully I'll end up with a bottle of Rive D'Ambre and Sublime Vanille within the next few months...

I should be at the mall tomorrow, gonna see if I can sample Tobacco Vanille or something else worthwhile.

yay or nay on splitting pure malt?
seems like so many people ask about it, and I don't believe any store carry it where you can smell it

yay or nay on splitting pure malt?
seems like so many people ask about it, and I don't believe any store carry it where you can smell it
 I would say it would be worthwhile to do it if people want to try it at a reasonable price since it only comes in 3.4 oz. To offer an update on my opinion after wearing it for a full day. I was a bit disappointed on it's longevity on my skin. Keep in mind that's not really a knock at the fragrance itself because everyone's body chemistry is different. It really was just average on my skin and lasted around 4-6 hours more or less. Other people have gone as far as to say it's a beast like all other angel men fragrances lasting upwards of 12 hours. The scent itself is really good, with berries and the boozy whiskey notes. The dry down was very similar to the original angel men. I can see why it get's such rave reviews but my skin just doesn't do it justice.

Wore pure malt today. I got a pepper smell from it. But then again my sense of smell is off sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom