Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just picked up some A Men Pure Malt at my local Macy's..yesterday.. Now I'm ready for the winter..

Last edited:
NSJ, you ship to APO boxes. I'm in the military and out in Germany right now. I still need to find a legit US seller to buy cologne from. I've only been here a week so i haven't really been out to shop around. But with the euro as strong as it is compared to the dollar i don't plan on buying much in this economy.

NSJ, you ship to APO boxes. I'm in the military and out in Germany right now. I still need to find a legit US seller to buy cologne from. I've only been here a week so i haven't really been out to shop around. But with the euro as strong as it is compared to the dollar i don't plan on buying much in this economy.
can't, unless I lie to them about what's in the package

I ship plenty abroad and lie through my teeth, never lost a package. Mark it as cosmetics, lipstick, oils and a low cost gift. Priority is expensive but quick, first class takes two weeks.

for those that want the TV don't just post in here saying you want it, contact me :lol:
or if you've done business with me before you can just send the money and let me know, like illphilip did

Platinum Chanel is the business for real.

Will send bread after class NSJ so expect that soonish.

Platinum Chanel is the business for real.

This was my go to for so many years.. i would wear it all year round  
smokin.gif

Yup, that's it. Good look! Also saw Gucci sport 1.7 for 23.99, Clinique happy 1.7 for 27.99, .. Etc... Check your local albertsons..

It's a heavy sleeper; people call it a masterpiece

I'd grab it because it's discontinued

And Happy is GOAT material IMO

Last edited:
Yeah Clinique Happy is summer time status.

Sent that payment NSJ!
We need more guys on that TV split so let's go!

Never been geeked for a cologne before :smh: :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom