Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Facebook group: fragrance guru nation

There has been a lot of z01 decants popping up the past couple weeks, because someone split a 500ml flacon.

Z01 use to got for double the price of other batches, but now dudes are unloading them on the cheap. Maybe the hype is dying. The b01, grey market/middle eastern batch I have from amazon is beastly. 5th straight day wearin it.

Still have 100ml of DHI left.
hey baise hope your enjoying the Bleu, i got the same B01 from Amazon, this was my first Aventus, and I just wanted to make sure that's how it suppose to smell, that ash-ish smell is super strong but yes this batch is an absolute beast and survives a shower EASILY. I detect 0 fruity notes though, but hey with the great longevity guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

I love the ysl.

Girls are all about it too.

I really like the varvatos line, have about 3 bottles.

^It doesn't give me headaches but since I've been buying the more "upscale" fragrance brands I haven't been able to do the regular store fragrances like that anymore. Wish I was never put onto to them because they smell so different but the average person can't tell the difference like somebody else said.

yea i dig the YSL's too. L'homme and Le'Nuit and body kuoros. I want to try the Le'Nuit frozen soon

wow really?

to each their own i guess
I've tried they just all give me that headache feeling
we don't agree often, but man.. I picked up l'homme from fragnet a week ago after not using it since last Nov. After all that I've smelled over the past year, l'homme is a headache in a bottle. Never realized over the three years that I abused a 3oz bottle how synthetic it was.

we don't agree often, but man.. I picked up l'homme from fragnet a week ago after not using it since last Nov. After all that I've smelled over the past year, l'homme is a headache in a bottle. Never realized over the three years that I abused a 3oz bottle how synthetic it was.

It really is; I got a 1 oz travel size as a freebie from Nordstrom and I wore it to a wedding and it was killing me; I was in the bathroom trying to scrub it off

FYI New Haarlems longevity is monstrous

Sprayed it yesterday and it's still all over my jacket to the point it clashed with my Aventus today just from putting the jacket on

Be safe bros

*****TOM FORD TOBACCO VANILLE SPLIT*****

View media item 628797
5ml $15
10ml $25
30ml $72
50ml $115

***PLEASE READ: THE BOTTLE HAS NOT BEEN ORDERED YET, AND WILL NOT BE ORDERED UNTIL AT LEAST HALF THE BOTTLE IS ACCOUNTED(PAID) FOR***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom