Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

a cheap alternative to Creed Aventus......... Fresco Ilum Dean ..im telling you the average nose will not be able to tell the difference....this smells almost identical to my Aventus X02 batch! matter fact I think this is the closet you'll get to Aventus..lol I wear this when i don't feel like wasting my Creed Aventus ....dirt cheap and definitely worth a try!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fresco-By-I...130875161069?pt=fragrance&hash=item1e78c479ed

Last edited:
There you go bossjin, box should read like below.

Ces essences et absolus de fleurs, de bois, d'épices et d'hespéridés sélectionnés, triés et choisis chaque année par notre créateur parfumeur Olivier Creed sont naturels ainsi que nos infusions d'ambre gris, de vanille, et d'autres fragrances. Cette composition est un assemblage d'essences prestigieuses et rares. La méthode de macération et de filtration artisanale témoigne d'une maison qui a su allier tradition et qualité depuis plus de 2 siècles.

Fresco is CRAP.. It doesn't even last the commute to the gym down the street. I haven't smelled a batch of Aventus that smells anywhere close to Fresco. Except for the batch that I think was majority fresco that someone sold me.

I've worn Aventus all weekend and today at work.. Compliments like crazy. Almost weirded out by it. The drydown is quite bonkers.

Does Aventus really live up to all the hype? Thinking bout pulling the trigger!
I'd suggest you sample it first.  Go to a store near you that sells Creed, spray some on your wrists, go about your day, smell it every now-and-then, and make your decision the next day.

I almost did a blind buy of Tobacco Vanille, but luckily I was able to sample some at Bloomingdale's and realized I wasn't too fond of the dry down.  And to be honest, I think I've heard more slander about Aventus than TV
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Grabbed the Polo Red and L'Nuit De L'Homme for the fall rotation.

Platinum Chanel for the everyday getups.

Might need to test the higher end fragrances before purchasing, but I'll check that out through the future splits. My school isn't near any real high end shops so that sucks.

Does Aventus really live up to all the hype? Thinking bout pulling the trigger!
I'd suggest you sample it first.  Go to a store near you that sells Creed, spray some on your wrists, go about your day, smell it every now-and-then, and make your decision the next day.

I almost did a blind buy of Tobacco Vanille, but luckily I was able to sample some at Bloomingdale's and realized I wasn't too fond of the dry down.  And to be honest, I think I've heard more slander about Aventus than TV
laugh.gif
mean.gif
TV is unwearable for me.. that 15 hr synthetic vanilla dry down is not my thing.

batch variation is the biggest BS and it's def worth the hype

those cheap alternatives are not Aventus nor close

like i said THE AVERAGE NOSE will not be able to spot the difference.. its worth a try.......... and batch variation is very real lol.. my X02 batch got me compliments nonstop..it has that wonderful fruity pineapple in the opening ..as opposed to my 2012 batch that smells woodsy and smokey from top to bottom. (female said i smell like a old man)... ..same with my Virgin Island water ..my 2011 have the perfect smooth mixture of coconut and lime ..but my 2012 batch has a strong lime aroma throughout... thats the only thing i hate about creeds is the batch variations

Last edited:
like i said THE AVERAGE NOSE will not be able to spot the difference.. its worth a try.......... and batch variation is very real lol.. my X02 batch got me compliments nonstop..it has that wonderful fruity pineapple in the opening ..as opposed to my 2012 batch that smells woodsy and smokey from top to bottom. (female said i smell like a old man)... ..same with my Virgin Island water ..my 2011 have the perfect smooth mixture of coconut and lime ..but my 2012 batch has a strong lime aroma throughout... thats the only thing i hate about creeds is the batch variations

Once it dries it's all the same

Whoever started this batch thing is ridic I could careless what it smells like for the first 20 min; it's what it smells like after that, that matters

Once it dries it's all the same

Whoever started this batch thing is ridic I could careless what it smells like for the first 20 min; it's what it smells like after that, that matters

I agree the drydown is all the same but I received a sample (not sure of the batch #) but it def had more of a sweet pineapple opening compared to the one I received in a split on here which does not have that sweet pineapple smell on my skin. Eventually both end up with the same drydown but I def received more compliments with the sample I had due to the sweet pineapple opening

Stay Away from perfumecosmeticsworld1 on eBay, seller sells100% fake unopened colognes.

Guy has tons of negative, revised, and neutral feedback. eBay deleted my negative after seller complained about my negative feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/perfumecosmeticsworld1

Here is this scum's address, stay away Niketalk

Seller's Address:

Uong Lam
9892 Bolsa Avenue
Westminster California 92683
United States

email
[email protected]

Here is his website:

http://www.perfumecosmeticsworld.com/default.aspx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A178YL8SIIQYWS

http://www.yelp.com/biz/perfume-cosmetics-world-westminster

Last edited:
Facebook group: fragrance guru nation

There has been a lot of z01 decants popping up the past couple weeks, because someone split a 500ml flacon.

Z01 use to got for double the price of other batches, but now dudes are unloading them on the cheap. Maybe the hype is dying. The b01, grey market/middle eastern batch I have from amazon is beastly. 5th straight day wearin it.

Still have 100ml of DHI left.

Back
Top Bottom