Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I've been looking for it ever since you mentioned it how long ago. Haven't been able to find it for a good price
Same here, good looking out though.  Gonna end buying a bottle for retail then getting buyer's remorse shortly after
mean.gif

I hate to be that guy coming into a thread asking all these questions but I'd appreciate it if someone could school me on some good colognes.

Currently have spice bomb, one million and happy on rotation but I'm looking for a few that I could use throughout the winter; any suggestions are appreciated.

I hate to be that guy coming into a thread asking all these questions but I'd appreciate it if someone could school me on some good colognes.

Currently have spice bomb, one million and happy on rotation but I'm looking for a few that I could use throughout the winter; any suggestions are appreciated.

Chanel Allure Homme should be the first scent your purchase for the winter. Joint is seriously incredible. I smile every time I smell it

spicebomb and 1 million definitely work for winter
is there any type of scent you're looking for?

spicebomb and 1 million definitely work for winter
is there any type of scent you're looking for?
I'm not too particular, what do you mean by splits?
Chanel Allure Homme should be the first scent your purchase for the winter. Joint is seriously incredible. I smile every time I smell it
 I've been lurking this thread for a bit so its already on the list. 
nerd.gif
 Thanks.

Interesting. How many sprays do you use? I use two (wrist dabbing).

If the both of you say so, then it must be either my body chemistry or just nose fatigue :wow:. When I first got it, it might've last 4 hours or so, now it disappears after maybe 1-2.

The GF doesn't smell it either, so *KanyeShrug.

Your not suppose to smell it after awhile and if your girl is around u a lot them she will not smell it also but other people that come around u will

still 55ml of Tobacco vanille left
don't think anyone is gonna buy anymore
anyone know where I can sell the rest?

Is the 55ml in the original 100ml bottle and how much would you be willing to let it go for?
no it's in a "decanter"
if you're familiar with creed flacons it's the same thing, if not basically its just a big bottle of it that you can pour out, it doesn't have a spray top

down to the last 10ml!
this is great for the cold weather
You're killing me :lol: i want that so bad, but I've got so many on my shelf...don't know how I'll wear all these

I'll tell you guys what though I LOVE the pure malt...wearing it for the 3rd-4th time again today, can't get enough of it....maybe just the casualness of it I enjoy the most

Tabacco Vanille was GREAT on date night, i didn't think it was overpowering though

Not a huge fan of the Creed Silver Mountain Water...

Can't wait to try that Musc....I do want this stuff you posted NSJ though any info on what it's like compared to what I've got winter wise so far (TV, Malt, Musc Ravaguer)

You're killing me :lol: i want that so bad, but I've got so many on my shelf...don't know how I'll wear all these

I'll tell you guys what though I LOVE the pure malt...wearing it for the 3rd-4th time again today, can't get enough of it....maybe just the casualness of it I enjoy the most

Tabacco Vanille was GREAT on date night, i didn't think it was overpowering though

Not a huge fan of the Creed Silver Mountain Water...

Can't wait to try that Musc....I do want this stuff you posted NSJ though any info on what it's like compared to what I've got winter wise so far (TV, Malt, Musc Ravaguer)

I'm not trying to pressure you into buying it at all, but I honestly can't see a reason why you wouldn't like it if you like the other winter scents you've bought from me. :lol:

It's dark, rich, sweet, warming, very comforting if that makes any sense, very senual as well. I kind of get an oatmealy scent out of it as weird as that sounds. Like nice warm oatmeal with lots of honey,maple, brown sugar, and other spices.

check this link out
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Serge-Lutens/Chergui-2762.html

Back
Top Bottom