Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Well the best priced samples would be in this thread. Especially for the niche fragrances.. What we charge on here for 10ml is what others charge for 2-5ml easily.

I will have some greats splits coming up soon.... A little something for everyone even the bargain shoppers.

I'm probably getting a bottle of http, but if not I'm copping a split off nsj. No offense to these other dudes but Baise and nsj been in the thread a long time and there was discussion of if and what to split, these other cats just started splitting. It's not like this is a secret society and there's rules, but I'm just saying.

File:Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

HTTP is well worth buying a full bottle IMO

Splits are great all around; I think people were just trying to help out and it got a little misconstrued but I think everyone is cool and on the same page now

Last edited:
Cool, just noticing some crossed splits lately, it would suck for dudes to get stuck with a bunch of colognes. Then again there's always eBay.

I'm probably getting a bottle of http, but if not I'm copping a split off nsj. No offense to these other dudes but Baise and nsj been in the thread a long time and there was discussion of if and what to split, these other cats just started splitting. It's not like this is a secret society and there's rules, but I'm just saying.
I'm not offended...lol You can spend your money wherever you want. I never said I was going to stop getting splits from @NSJ. I'm just contributing so everybody can try out something good/new. Also last time I checked @stillin started this thread so it doesn't matter how long they've been in this thread talking about a common interest. If your new to the thread and there's something you want to share or split? feel free to do so.....We're not in high school ...Dudes really shouldn't knock anyone's hustle.....We are here to help each other out. Some are out for profit and some are not, it's that simple. On another note: Majority of orders have been shipped. The rest will ship on Tues. If you haven't received tracking, it's b/c they haven't shipped yet. Thanks to everyone that got in on that split!!

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my Italian Cypress. Heard great things about it but didn't get a chance to smell it when I went to Nordstrom or NM a few months back

@NSJ just got your package... Great stuff but coney island though umm I don't know.. might be a scrubber for me. How much I love ny still left lmk.

Last edited:
@NSJ just got your package... Great stuff but coney island though umm I don't know.. might be a scrubber for me. How much I love ny still left lmk.
give it time, its definitely different, but give it time. Wait for a warm sunny day to try it out.
70ml of ilnyfa left

you have to wear Coney Island when it's pretty warm out or it really doesn't work too well

it's good for when you are outside most of the day in the summer

Whenever I was splitting it, I would keep saying how weird it was.....yet I keep smelling it
Not sure if that means I like it :lol:

@uniquekickz I just got my aventus in. Damn breh that was quick. I seen you say if you didn't receive tracking today expect to ship out tomorrow so I assumed I would get the tracking tomorrow and get the package sometime this week. I was surprised when I opened my mailbox. Thank you again sir

give it time, its definitely different, but give it time. Wait for a warm sunny day to try it out.
70ml of ilnyfa left
Aight I'll give it time... It has that note I despise though.. The one Albert morillas loves to use to replicate water. It smells like eggs to me lol..... That ilnyfa is it a tester no cap?

Last edited:
@uniquekickz I just got my aventus in. Damn breh that was quick. I seen you say if you didn't receive tracking today expect to ship out tomorrow so I assumed I would get the tracking tomorrow and get the package sometime this week. I was surprised when I opened my mailbox. Thank you again sir
No prob jaffe. Remember those bottles are reusable.. Enjoy your aventus fam

Back
Top Bottom