Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I dont have certain seasons in which to wear my colognes. If its a stronger cologne then i will cut down on the sprays in the summer. Don't be afraid to wear those power houses in the summer. Just cut it down to 1-2 sprays and put it only on your chest so your shirt can weaken it a bit.

How many sprays do you guys normally do anyways? I normally only 2-3 sprays. You guys getting molested in the bar by women must have like 4-5 sprays 
laugh.gif

How many sprays do you guys normally do anyways? I normally only 2-3 sprays. You guys getting molested in the bar by women must have like 4-5 sprays 
laugh.gif

2 to da chest, 1 one front of neck, 1 on back of neck, 1 to each wrist, 2 to da top of my dome, and 1 on my shirt. So thats 8.

Never had any complaints only compliments.

On another note, does anyone take their cologne with them and freshen up later in the day? I find it helps me get through that 3 o clock sleep spell.

I dont have certain seasons in which to wear my colognes. If its a stronger cologne then i will cut down on the sprays in the summer. Don't be afraid to wear those power houses in the summer. Just cut it down to 1-2 sprays and put it only on your chest so your shirt can weaken it a bit.

That's fair advice, but there is no way to pull off heavier frags in the heat. Unless you live in the middle east and it's customary to be shower in the heaviest of ouds, ambers, roses even in 120 degrees.

I do no more than 3 on skin and maybe 2 on a shirt depending on the frag. Take Aventus, 1 base of the neck, 1 on back, 1 on shirt or varying spots sometimes.

I remember somebody saying they sprayed 6 sprays of aventus in here before. I feel like you would choke the whole room anywhere you go. The aventus sprays are so beastly

Bodies ready, I hope..

Shipping those who were only on Viva split tonight. All other split participants, the bottles are at a USPS hub in Chicago. Should show up by this weekend and all other orders will ship. Thank you for your patience. Also, waiting 20/30ml atomizers to come in, but I think all of you were on the other splits.

View media item 879332

Last edited:
When I'm going out 7 half sprays on different pulse points.

Much less if it's for work or just hanging out.

@NSJ... The Aventus you got from fragrancenet... Is the creed logo on the cap loose? Mines came off. The 17oz bottle doesn't come with one. The pineapple is more pronounced in the 17oz....mind telling me your batch/lot number to compare?

Last edited:
How many sprays do you guys normally do anyways? I normally only 2-3 sprays. You guys getting molested in the bar by women must have like 4-5 sprays :lol:

I actually get the best results with Aventus when I spray 2-3 LIGHT sprays. Aventus comes out like a fire hose so I'm talking pressing down barely halfway on the atomizer. I NEVER do more than 4 of these light sprays anymore, almost always 2-3.

Last edited:
Quick question: colognes that are generally considered daytime fragrances can be used at the night correct? I have two splits coming in (Aventus, Viva) and they're both daytime colognes.

Quick question: colognes that are generally considered daytime fragrances can be used at the night correct? I have two splits coming in (Aventus, Viva) and they're both daytime colognes.
Aventus is all around... Wear it when you want to exude confidence, day or night. As far as viva idk never had it but I don't recommend the 8 spray formula especially with that viva since it's a lot more concentrated. Ain't it like 50%?

Last edited:

I never abide by that day/night stuff

Viva can go for both, day/night.. It's strong enough honestly to wear in cold weather. I just refuse to do citrus based scents in the winter. 

There are just some things I don't want to smell like during the day, DHI, La Nuit de L'homme. For me those have a night/date, going out purpose.

Ok first time smelling aventus, while it smells good there is a lot of hype around it. To me, aventus smells very similar to Paris Hilton's just me ($12.99).

Back
Top Bottom