Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You can look back at my old. Post liked everything but the pegasus but that was totally on me. Just waiting for it to warm up to see how they all do in nicer weather. Just waiting on my lemon juice :nerd: but it is probably way to cold for that

I absolutely love the Pegasus I got from Baise. Ended up grabbing Sundro's split off him too. Smells amazing and last forever. I could still smell it on me 12 hours later and after a shower :lol:.

I can't wait for the rest of my stuff from baise to come in. Will def post my thoughts everything I get. Feeling like I should have gotten in on that pure malt now :smh: :lol:

People don't post when they get my splits, maybe a select 4 or 5 lol. It's like they receive the juice then fade into the darkness until the next split. I would like to hear opinions on everything I ship out. I know that ain't gonna happen tho.
My bad didn't even know. Thought you knew you had the good **** and just shareing the wealth/knowledge. I'll start playing what I think about the spilts.

NSJ, I'll take 30 mil and was you the one who did ADG Essenzia? If so, give me 30 of that? I know I got an invoice from you on the GIvenchy and I'll just knock them all out at once

I'll def post an opinion when your split comes in. And also interested in a Pegasus split if you ever decide to do a run.
I'm definitely down for a Pegasus split. I missed out on the first split.
Parfums de Marly is top shelf. I have yet to be disappointed by any of the splits I've received from @Baise tonCanape or NSJ

The only split I received from Baise was Herod and my wife made me get rid if it. Haha. I thought it was okay.

From NSJ I have gotten Pure Malt = LOVE. VIW= Like it. Still too cold to get an appreciation. Givenchy Play Intense= Really like it. Millesime Imperial = Like it. Once again too cold to really get he full effect.

From Unique I got Aventus and I really like it. I will probably blast through this split way too fast.

I love the splits from everyone here. Fast turnaround and great products. Pure Malt is something I may have to make a mainstay in my cabinet
I actually have 1 more 10ml of that pineapple heavy aventus. Its yours if you want it lmk. That pure malt though dead on with my review. I bought a full bottle immediately after trying it out, great juice!!! Drydown is heavenly.

Last edited:
how does one get into one of the "splits" deals yall doing? :nerd:

The fellas will let the thread know when they are gunna split then it's all thru PMs. Pretty simple Payments thru paypal. Have to be quick because they go pretty fast.

Posting my newest splits tomorrow night.. may be a going away/semi-retirement too :lol:.. These last splits killed a brotha. Especially with the logistics being messed up. I'ma try to get ya'll right for the spring/summer tho.

I wasn't really feeling the TF Tuscan Leather at first but it really grew on me

Last edited:
For the bargain shoppers and ADG lovers:

*********Acqua Di Gio Essenza (ADG) *********
View media item 887333
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Giorgio-Armani/Acqua-di-Gio-Essenza-14825.html

Pricing:

10ml- 11
20ml- 20

A more refined, masculine, better projecting ADG....Time to let go of the old and get with the new!!!

PM me with the amount you want and your info. Thanks Nt'ers :smokin

Update:

10 ml left Green irish tweed
20 ml left ADG Essenza

Will have new splits up soon. Thanks again to everyone that participated in the last few splits. Hope everyone is enjoying them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom