Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone tried this? I forgot i had it.

CH-Men-Carolina-Herrera-For-Men-EDT-100ML.jpg

Hopefully I'll have all my splits in by tomorrow and I'll post what this thread has done to me this past month and a half :lol: had a great time getting to try as much as possible from all those who have contributed :pimp:

Easily my favorite thread on NT :nthat:

** SPLITS // Dior Bois d'Argent // Dior Homme Cologne 2013 // Dior Homme Intense // Amouage Memiore Woman // Parfums de Marly Herod (4th bottle) **

Interested..? READ: Bois d'argent/Memoire Woman/DH Cologne bottles are in hand. DHI/Herod will be ordered when half are filled/paid for. I ship INTL. Any other questions, please PM me, only. All Updates on splits, quantities, shipping statuses will be posted to current thread page. 

Dior Bois d'Argent 125ml available

5 ml $11

10 ml $20/$23 (available in crystal/italian travel atomizer)

20 ml $39

30 ml $58

" Aromatic juniper berries, smelling dry and fresh, cypress and cold – powdery iris create the top of the composition. The heart is sweet – woody with an intensive aroma of incense, contributed by Somalia myrrh, patchouli creating winey, woody aroma, characterizing chypre fragrances. The base adds up warmly and sensual with vanilla, musk, amber, woody notes, honey and leather scent. " fragrantica

My thoughts: Masterpiece. Unisex. Alluring, sillage beast. Bois d'argent has a scent cloud that will follow you around for a day and a half, but its far from a "powerful" fragrance. I could see this as being my wedding-day scent, it just gives off that classiness/elegant vibe. I put this up for women, but this is easily one of the best frag made in the past decade.

Dior Homme Cologne 2013 100ml available

10 ml $9

20 ml $19

30 ml $29

"  It consists of citrus, floral and musky accords. Francois Demachyformulates the composition of precious raw materials of Calabrian bergamot, Italian grapefruit blossom and sensual musk. The fragrance gives a sense of purity of white cotton shirt and freshness that lingers after showering.

My thoughts: Perfect for the summer, casual, day/night, doesn't matter. This is a versatile citrus that lasts 8hrs.. Similar to the Sport Dior Homme, more citrus.

Dior Homme Intense (current formulation) 100 ml available

5 ml $10

10 ml $16

20 ml $30

30 ml $45

" The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top note is lavender; middle notes are iris, ambrette (musk mallow) and pear; base notes are vetiver and virginia cedar. "

My thoughts: I'm sure y'all heard enough, my favorite and by far the sexiest cologne I've ever worn or smelled. Point blank, I've dropped panties off DHI, alone. Or maybe it was my charm, but she told me it was how I smelled, that she knew I wasn't on no bs. Iris in the top, metro, suave, and the most mouth watering cocoa/vanilla dry down ever, lasts 24hrs+ on my skin. Spray it on before I head out at night, acquire yambs, the yambs and DHI are still there in the a.m.

Amouage Memoire Woman 100 ml available

(will come in designer crystal/italian travel atomizers)

10 ml $29

Perfumers Daniel Maurel  and Dorothée Piot built it around central note of absynth. Top notes are cardamom, mandarin orange, pink pepper and wormwood; middle notes are clove, incense, pepper, woodsy notes, jasmine, rose and white flowers; base notes are musk, french labdanum, oak moss, styrax and leather. "

My thought: The second I smelled this, it was magic, again unisex, but this split is for those looking for women's offerings.. There is nothing girly/perfumey about this. Imagine, motling skittle, spiced up and a smoky/wood back drop. This is sex in a bottle for men or women. 

Parfums de Marly Herod 125 ml available

5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $44

" Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk. "

My thoughts: Nothing needs to be said here, really.. This is the 4th bottle being split (alomost sold out alread), I received more compliments in two weeks with Herod than all other colognes combined in my collection.. (10+ w/ Aventus over a years span) This is spicebomb on crack with more cinnamon and tobacco 15+ hours later, the musk, iso e super and patchouli emits this cloud of sexiness, women turn primal, no joke.

Last edited:
Herod- 25 ml available

DHI- 20 ml available

Dior BdA- 75 ml available

Memior Woman- 90 ml available

willing to order multiple bottles as long as there interest. For those that haven't seen the post. 

all pm's replied to.

Last edited:
On 2nd bottles of everything except for Memoir Woman.

Only doing 2 bottles at most of each and the price if the Bois D'Argent goes up $30 on Sunday at Dior, so the 2nd bottle is ope until Saturday night. If the split doesn't fill, money will be returned.

It took a few wears, but Aventus has finally grown on me. That dry down is addicting. Makes me want to wear it every day.

Random story. This past weekend me and a lady friend took a little weekend trip snowboarding. Threw a couple sprays on before we headed up. The entire car ride there, she kept complimenting me on my scent.

Fast forward to Monday. I'm at home looking through my bag for my hoodie and can't find it. Kind of mad that I can't because it's my favorite one. I text her to see if she remembers me packing it home. Girl hits me with the "oh sorry I must have accidentally put it in my bag. Blah blah sorry I thought it was my grey hoodie. Etc.... Actually, I have It on right now it smells so good!" I hit her with a stone face and she tells me I can come over any time to pick it up. Haha First time I've ever had a female steal my clothes.

Baise got my pkg yesterday. That lemon is awesome. Will be amazing for this summer if it ever gets here. And you know how I feel about my 2nd buy on the herod

Back
Top Bottom