Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Virgin Island Water sounds interesting but I gotta chill. 
laugh.gif

@sundro2000 got your package of Italian Cypress today thanks! Very interesting I don't really have anything else like it. 

Last edited:
I personally think VIW blows coney island out of the water....I'm biased though.....For those that are still undecisive, don't miss out on that VIW @NSJ is splitting. Trust me ladies and gents. This is a must have for the summer hands down!!!!

hmmm, I think i might start adding more sizes in between on my splits
like 15 and 20ml, decent amount of people seem to want those sizes
also might get rid of 5ml since no one really seems to get them
what do you guys think?

View media item 870500Italian Cypress
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend

The Scoop
There’s a slow-burn quality at the heart of Italian Cypress, like the scent that’s exuded from a sun-warmed grove of cypress trees just as it’s beginning to get dark, the thick green resins in the air matched by the coolness of trees swaying in the breeze. Basil and mint accent its greenness, with a touch of clove’s warming spiciness, while the richness of its ambery base warms its cool greens.

Italian Cypress has an old-school, 1970s sexy feel to it, the silent-but-strong type who would be cast as a leading man of few — but significant — words.

5ml 15.00
10ml 25.00
15ml 36.00
20ml 46.00
30ml 66.00
50ml 105.00

Any questions pm me

Have about 150 ml left

Went to Sephora and saw that they have the type of smell a fragrance is. Realized that a majority of the colognes I like and use are "woods". What are some good, woodsy fragrances I should look our for?

Went to Sephora and saw that they have the type of smell a fragrance is. Realized that a majority of the colognes I like and use are "woods". What are some good, woodsy fragrances I should look our for?
Well what are the ones you like?

F by Ferragamo, L'homme by YSL, Artisan by John Varvatos, Burberry Brit Rhythem, Creed Green Irish Tweed, and Cartier Declaration. Those are ones I thought of off the top of my head.

I'm pretty sure all those contain woods of some sort, but personally I wouldn't say most of those are particularly woody. Are you looking for something sephora wouldn't carry?

You might want to try Tom Ford Italian Cypress that is being split right now. To me it has a real woodsy feel to it. Might be right up your alley

Just got around to wearing Bleecker St. from nsj..thanks a lot man.

First wear I could tell how it was unisex, maybebe it was because I was coming off of the TV smell in the winter but it def stands out, liking it a ton

@soldierDRE: Do you smell the blueberry note in that Bleeker st.? Their website doesn't say it has blueberries but I definitely smell blueberries in the opening. This juice got me hooked!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom