Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got my Virgin Island Water and Play Intense in today, appreciate it as always NSJs

I've never been a huge coconut fan, but I LOVE Virgin Island Water so far. And Play Intense is pretty impressive too.

Got my Virgin Island Water and Play Intense in today, appreciate it as always NSJs

I've never been a huge coconut fan, but I LOVE Virgin Island Water so far. And Play Intense is pretty impressive too.
I said the same thing, I've never liked coconut but viw is pretty damn good

Loud, vanilll/tonka bean for the young crowd. Great for clubbing night out.

On 3rd bottles of Herod and DHI. Wow.

Around 40 ml of Herod left, 20 ml of DHI. And 100ml of 2nd bottle of Bois D'argent..

There is plenty of everything else.

Got the GIT and Lemon in today. Probably going to test out the GIT tonight. Let you know what I think

anybody tried Pulp by Byredo?
Baise threw that one in with one of my splits. I sprayed a bit one day while around the house; very strong and sweet and I wasn't a fan of the dry down at all.  It was a colder day and all I got was rotting fruit so I'm sure it would be worse during warmer weather.

If anybody wants this 50ml of Bond no.9 riverside drive w/bottle lmk; willing to let it go for cheap. Realized I don't like it. Doesn't fair well with my skin chemistry. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

Last edited:
The GIT is a nice cologne seem very green. Will rock it to school one day next week to get a better feel of the cologne outside of the bar scene.

thanks to unique for the GIT. wearing it today and yambs are flocking

also baise for the Herod. it's starting to get a little warmer so I'm going to hold off on it til next fall/winter

View media item 900031
Bondno9.com (HTTP) Split
bondno9_qr.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/BondNo9-com-18133.html

5ml -$18
10ml - $32
20ml - $58 (Let me know if you want it in (2) 10ml bottles or in a 30ml bottle)
30ml -$85

as always pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address and I'll send an invoice

Last edited:
baise...just got my package bro..both fragrances are fire...I'm set for spring/summer...good looks..

Back
Top Bottom