Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Instead of spending top dollar on these chemically manufactured perfumes, y'all should support black business and cop some oils. They last longer and smell better than any cologne I ever wore. And I use to wear Acqua de Gio and Dolce and Gabbana.

Just go to your local jamaican spot and homie should have some.

Instead of spending top dollar on these chemically manufactured perfumes, y'all should support black business and cop some oils. They last longer and smell better than any cologne I ever wore. And I use to wear Acqua de Gio and Dolce and Gabbana.

Just go to your local jamaican spot and homie should have some.

this topic again

Haha I can't decide if I want to get 5mL or 10. Might do 5 since I've never experienced it before.

You should prob go even higher; you won't dislike this juice

I blind bought it as a preorder and don't regret it one bit

they used my picture on their Facebook when I got it; I felt so proud of myself :lol:

So I might have a problem with Aventus. I love the split I got from Uniquekickz, but I don't know if it's working with my skin. I haven't wanted to overdo it, but today I gave myself a spray to the neck, spray on my shirt, then one to each forearm. Granted, it was probably 5 hours after I put it on, but I asked someone to smell me and they leaned in and couldn't smell anything.

So should I just add a couple extra sprays to compensate for the smaller bottles not being able to spray as much? Or is it just not working for me?

So I might have a problem with Aventus. I love the split I got from Uniquekickz, but I don't know if it's working with my skin. I haven't wanted to overdo it, but today I gave myself a spray to the neck, spray on my shirt, then one to each forearm. Granted, it was probably 5 hours after I put it on, but I asked someone to smell me and they leaned in and couldn't smell anything.

So should I just add a couple extra sprays to compensate for the smaller bottles not being able to spray as much? Or is it just not working for me?
I'd ask more than one person. Edition blanche projects like crazy on me yet my friend told me one day he couldn't smell a thing

hmmm

one thing I learned about Aventus is do not use it on your clothes, it is much better right on the skin. Some people just don't have a nose for cologne so that could be it with the person you asked. I honestly get ridic. amounts of compliments when I wear it. I go with two sprays to my neck then half type sprays to each forearm or wrist.

One spray on each area is kinda light, so it could have rubbed off or faded away by 5 hours. I usually go 2 sprays on my neck and 2-3 on my shirt with the decants. With the actual bottle, I'd go 1 full spray on my neck and 2 full sprays on my shirt.

I did get a compliment the first time I wore it.. and I only sprayed it on my shirt because I thought maybe it wasn't lasting on my skin.

I'll keep all that in mind.. I still smelled it on myself at the end of the day, so maybe I'll throw an extra spray to my neck since the bottle is smaller.

I think I really like Riverside Drive. Not to say it's "nothing special", but it's not like it's blowing me away like Aventus or Pure Malt did... but it's just really solid on me. I'm excited about http. That was one of the ones I was waiting on.. so I don't feel bad for spending more money :lol: I think I'm good, I just need to buy a whole bottle of Pure Malt :lol:

I did get a compliment the first time I wore it.. and I only sprayed it on my shirt because I thought maybe it wasn't lasting on my skin.

I'll keep all that in mind.. I still smelled it on myself at the end of the day, so maybe I'll throw an extra spray to my neck since the bottle is smaller.

I think I really like Riverside Drive. Not to say it's "nothing special", but it's not like it's blowing me away like Aventus or Pure Malt did... but it's just really solid on me. I'm excited about http. That was one of the ones I was waiting on.. so I don't feel bad for spending more money :lol: I think I'm good, I just need to buy a whole bottle of Pure Malt :lol:

Riverside Drive is pretty nice; HTTP is amazing so you won't be disappointed

Man, I've sprayed Aventus on my shirt before a night out and the scent was still there in the morning. I even got tired of it and aired out the shirt :lol:.

Now, I've never had women begging me to impregnate them because of Aventus, so maybe it doesn't smell as good on clothes :lol:.

Last edited:

try spraying the top of your head.  the oils in your hair tend to hold on to the scent longer

I ordered the HTTP earlier in the day today for anyone wondering, so i'm guessing it'll be in mid-late this coming week. From what I remember they ship pretty quick, but i'll keep you guys updated

Back
Top Bottom