Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man been wearing pure malt all day and I am loving this stuff :wow: definitely getting a bottle for fall/winter. It really is intoxicating

Definitely not woodsy smells. I like what id call the "softer" smells

I wore cool water for years. I liked armani black code and candies. Stuff like that.

If you like something soft then check out Kenneth Cole Reaction T Shirt; it smells like fresh washed clothes after being hung outside

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. Ill check both of those out next time I hit up a department store.

Before you go out searching for those I dont think you're gonna find them easily. Green Irish tweed can be found at high end department stores like Nordstrom and neiman marcus.

ok thanks for the heads up. ill do some research online and maybe call some spots in the area.

Shout out to U uniquekickz

for the YSL L'homme Libre
and Mont Blanc Legend :pimp:

The package was so tightly wrapped one Mont Blanc popped out
and broke upon opening :lol:

They both smell great but that Libre is so damn Good!! Perfect Spring/summer cologne!
Thanks again man! :nthat:
No problem fam, Sucks to hear one of them broke. If you want shoot me a pm and i'll send you another mont blanc fam.

Last edited:
not sure if I should get the 100ml or 500ml bottle of bergamote 22 to split
I know 100ml will fill up, and probably quick. Though I doubt the 500ml will completely fill, though it's significantly cheaper
wut do?
Post possible prices for both and see if people are interested and get prepaid preorder?

Got my Herod from Baise and wore it out, it projects like crazy! No compliments, but i still love it.
Broke down and bought Purple Label which pretty much smells like a toned down Aventus IMO, good stuff though.

I'm trying to see some reviews on that Atelier Vetiver Fatal. Where ya'll at? Lmk if you guys like it.....

Last edited:
1.those 2 last decants of HTTP are gone, Thanks
2.for those that ask if things have been shipped, just check out paypal. I print my labels right on there so it has tracking and everything. If it doesnt show anything then it hasnt shipped
3.KEEP THE SPLIT SUGGESTIONS COMING! :D

Back
Top Bottom