Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I never smelled any of them, but the bergamotto was pretty darn cheap
Will be in sometime next week for the split

Last edited:
U uniquekickz got my vetiver fatal yesterday. Thanks. Check your PM tho cause I have a question.

Ok so this opens up with a sweet, natural, fresh plum. The plum never really goes away at all. The violet is there but the sweet plum keeps it at bay. Same goes for the vetiver. I can smell it but its not strong at all. Just lingering in the background. As for the drydown I can still smell the plum but its not as sweet as before but a lighter, fresher, cleaner, more natural plum smell with just a little bit of oud. This had great silage and longevity on my skin. Only put on 1 spray and it lasted all day long, going on 10 hours now. Would not put more than 2 sprays of this because I think it might be to sweet and ruin it. Its a nice smelling cologne that will have you smelling yourself all day because it is delicious if not over used. Because of the sweetness I could see myself wearing this into the fall for sure.

I give this a 7/10 on my skin. Its different from anything that I own which I like but its not something I would wear everyday.

U uniquekickz got my vetiver fatal yesterday. Thanks. Check your PM tho cause I have a question.

Ok so this opens up with a sweet, natural, fresh plum. The plum never really goes away at all. The violet is there but the sweet plum keeps it at bay. Same goes for the vetiver. I can smell it but its not strong at all. Just lingering in the background. As for the drydown I can still smell the plum but its not as sweet as before but a lighter, fresher, cleaner, more natural plum smell with just a little bit of oud. This had great silage and longevity on my skin. Only put on 1 spray and it lasted all day long, going on 10 hours now. Would not put more than 2 sprays of this because I think it might be to sweet and ruin it. Its a nice smelling cologne that will have you smelling yourself all day because it is delicious if not over used. Because of the sweetness I could see myself wearing this into the fall for sure.

I give this a 7/10 on my skin. Its different from anything that I own which I like but its not something I would wear everyday.
Yessir, check your pm fam..... Great review too fam. That plum note is fantastic, it's smells so natural. The benefits of raw materials instead of synthetic chemicals.

Good Morning Nt'ers!!!
New Splits:

********* Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal *********
View media item 913183
This is a great fragrance fellas! Don't miss out on this....The plum note in this is crazy. Must try! For those that tried Grand Neroli from @Baise tonCanape this is just as good! Especially for the spring and summer.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Atelier-Cologne/Vetiver-Fatal-16012.html

Youtube Review:

Pricing:
10ml- 20
20ml- 39
30ml- 58

********* Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa *********
View media item 913185
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Acqua-di-Parma/Colonia-Intensa-1684.html

Another great scent for the spring and summer! Noses behind this is Alberto Morillas and Francois Demachy, 2 of the best noses in the game.....Hands down!

Pricing:
10ml- 17
20ml- 32
30ml- 48

Can't forget about the Bargain shoppers!!

********* YSL L' Homme Libre *********
View media item 913192
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-Libre-12602.html

Pricing:
10ml- 9
20ml- 17
30ml- 25

Update:

Atelier VF- 40ml left
Acqua Di Parma CI- 30ml left
YSL Libre- Plenty left
Mont Blanc Legend- Gone

I think this is probably the best of the bunch
View media item 926937

You know what my favorite out they family is. Might have to call an audible and cop a bottle.

For me, I realize that splits work better because I can sample then decide if I want to buy a full bottle of something down the road. HTTP and ADGE are recent examples.

And speaking of which, if anyone has a Bond connect lemme know.

Went with HTTP today. Reacts to my skin MUCH better than Aventus.

U uniquekickz check your PMs

This is how I feel. I still like Aventus, but I feel like I went heavy on it yesterday at work and by the end of the day I could barely smell it.. even if I put my nose right to my skin. But it stays on my clothes like crazy.

Last edited:
just because your nose gets used to a fragrance and has trouble detecting it doesn't mean it's not there. 

In the case of aventus I don't detect it on me all day , instead I get it sporadically. The reason you know it lasts long is due to compliments and waking up the next morning and getting a huge whiff of smoke.

If you're wearing a fragrance strictly for you, I can see how the aventus quality wouldn't be desirable though I guess.

Not trying to start http vs aventus at all, just stating my experiences with aventus as it is definitely a scent you don't always notice on yourself.

Last edited:
Yea aventus lasts 12+ hours on me even if I can't smell it. Put it on around 10 am one morning and as me and my girl are walking to the car around 9:30 pm a slight breeze blows and she tells me she can smell my cologne. She was about 4-5 feet behind me too

Just smelled the shirt I wore last night and it still smells like Aventus. I don't spray on my clothes either. 

Back
Top Bottom