Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Shout out to @UNIQUEKICKZ

for the YSL L'homme Libre
and Mont Blanc Legend :pimp:

The package was so tightly wrapped one Mont Blanc popped out
and broke upon opening :lol:

They both smell great but that Libre is so damn Good!! Perfect Spring/summer cologne!

Thanks again man! :nthat:

Last edited:
It's official: Blue Mediterreneo: Mirto de Panarea is the greatest scent on this planet.

After buying my girl's bday gift, I had to run out of Bloomingdales before I bought a bottle :lol:

Just bought 10ML decant of straight to heaven of eBay for $30. Can't wait to finally try it :pimp:

not sure if I should get the 100ml or 500ml bottle of bergamote 22 to split
I know 100ml will fill up, and probably quick. Though I doubt the 500ml will completely fill, though it's significantly cheaper
wut do?

So I have an interview next week for a promotion at my job. Do you guys have any recommendations on what type of frag to wear? Or should I just not wear any? If it matters, the entire panel is made up of women.

So I have an interview next week for a promotion at my job. Do you guys have any recommendations on what type of frag to wear? Or should I just not wear any? If it matters, the entire panel is made up of women.
better off not wearing any

Don't wear cologne; some people are turned off by it no matter how great the cologne may smell

I'd say if it's for a promotion to go ahead and wear something light, especially if you usually wear cologne to work.

dont wear any cologne.

matter of fact, dont even bathe.

let the women bask in your natural man musk.

even if you dont get the job, maybe youll at least get a sponge bath

for real tho good luck. i just landed a job from being unemployed for months. and today i got my first paycheck
nthat.gif

Agar Musk is top 5 for me.

My last interview I did 2 shots of Dior Homme, 1 to base of neck then 1 to chest. Got the job.

I would say no cologne to the interview, first impressions are important with that sort of thing and some people don't like cologne of any type.

Got my package of DH, DHI and acqua viva from baise last week but I've been to busy to test / give impressions on them.

The Dior Homme is a really nice fresh citrus smell. It somewhat reminds me of happy but less of a synthetic sweet smell. I'll most likely pick up a bottle of it and make it my work frag because its so nicely light and simple.

Dior Homme Intense is awesome, I definitely get alot of the iris note but it mixes really well with the vanilla. I got lots of compliments and questions the night I wore it out; it would be a great night time / date type frag. Both the DH and DHI lasted a long time on me, about 12-15 hours, so I was also pretty happy about that.

The Acqua viva is a huge lemon bomb in my opinion. For the first 3-4 hours it is very strong and in your face however it is a very good smelling lemon. After the initial 4 hours it really comes down and the end actually reminded me a lot like cool water. I'll try wearing this one a bit more during the warmer months and see what I think of it.

Normally I wouldn't wear cologne to a job interview because of first impressions. But it's for a promotion and i see pretty much see the entire panel on a daily basis. Two of them have actually complimented me on the way I smell before too. I was thinking of just going with 1 spray on the neck with a frag that I like. Something that gives me confidence when I take a whiff but not noticeable by others if that makes any sense. Haha

Yeah, since you're already working there and know them, it's not a true "first impression" where you wouldn't want anything to mess it up.

Go with your favorite and/or whatever is the safest.

Back
Top Bottom