Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any other colognes you guys recommend along with Aventus?? Gonna make a paypal account today and cop some Aventus from mj and I wanna get something else or 2 more.

Out of the splits going on right now, which one you think is good for spring time and lasts long ? if you don't mind answering  

Chanel Allure Homme Sport/Edition Blanche.

Chanel arguably got the best line out of all designer fragrances and they have one of the best lines period.

Out of the splits going on right now, which one you think is good for spring time and lasts long ? if you don't mind answering  

Chanel Allure Homme Sport/Edition Blanche.

Chanel arguably got the best line out of all designer fragrances and they have one of the best lines period.

they def are the most quality driven designer for the most part minus that Sport Extreme :x

Chanel Allure Sport Extreme is probably the worst scent I've ever smelled. Smells exactly like a urinal.

I was pissed at the person who gave it to me as a gift, cause she bought it from a department store; she either didn't smell it before buying it or wanted to disrespect me on the low by giving me this @#$% :lol:

I own the regular Allure Sport, and honestly it's the most versatile cologne I've ever owned. It's not AMAZING in any sense, but it's a good scent with longevity that'll get you compliments and can be worn in any weather and setting. DHI is my all time favorite but it can only be worn when going out at night and with nice clothes

Last edited:
Yeah, i rocked with chanel platinum for the longest time, and heard good things about the allure , so i think i might have to check it out.. thanks fellas

@degenerate, I smelled the Camuto about a month back on a strip in a magazine. Obviously not the best grounds for testing, but I found it very generic and forgot what it smelled like within minutes

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the perfume rep thought she could recommend anything and I'd buy it just because she's cute :lol: :smh:.

I read many comments saying Chanel allue homme sport is similar to versace pour homme which is my personal fav/ number 1 compliment getter.

Is that true and anybody tried or have both?

About to buy Virgin Island Water for everyday work purposes...I really like the smell..But have concerns about longevity. Any comments/experiences or recommendations along that line (doesn't have to be coconut smelling). Just something long lasting, fresh, unique, and good for work. 

I bought Hugo Boss in Motion because a chick was cute but I got in the panties from that purchase

Cologne sucked tho
laugh.gif
This girl was too stuck up.  Walked away just because I told her the projection/sillage weren't good
mean.gif
.  Or maybe it was the face I gave her when she asked me if I "tried the NEW Vince Camuto."
Shout out to Macy's.
If it wasn't for the gift cards I'd probably never be in there
laugh.gif

Back when I was getting into smell goods and thought I was hot ****, I was on the managers call list for new fragrances and etc. dude called me for the purple or red polo or some generic stuff.

Blocked his number after that :lol:

Pretty much.. a SA that I've been seeing for at least 5 yrs in various stores throughout the mall tries to push booty *** sniffs and the free bags on me every time I approach the frag counter. I'm like, I'm good homie.. having worked countless years in retail it's a slap in the face.

Neiman Marcus is ruthless

I bought a 2.5 oz bottle of Acqua di Parma and they basically scolded me because the bigger bottle was a better bargain and I was missing out on some beach tote bag like I give a damn about some girly beach bag :smh: :lol:

Which is exactly why I never buy in store anymore :lol: I usually go to the store to try the scent, clothes, etc and just buy for cheaper online.

Neiman Marcus is ruthless

I bought a 2.5 oz bottle of Acqua di Parma and they basically scolded me because the bigger bottle was a better bargain and I was missing out on some beach tote bag like I give a damn about some girly beach bag
mean.gif
laugh.gif
And you talking about the Neiman Marcus in KOP right?

Man. a few weeks ago I walked in with some ball shorts and a tee shirt on since it was hot as hell. I was walking through and every single person gave me a dirty look 
laugh.gif
 Like alright, you don't want my money?

Recieved Burberry Brit Summer Edition today. Bought it on Groupon last week. Smells terrific.

COLOGNE BROS ITS BEEN AWHILE!

Going out tonight

Byredo Bal D'Afrique

Or

DHI

??

Wore Aventus n HTTP last week

And you talking about the Neiman Marcus in KOP right?

Man. a few weeks ago I walked in with some ball shorts and a tee shirt on since it was hot as hell. I was walking through and every single person gave me a dirty look :lol:  Like alright, you don't want my money?

Yeah man

They are so stuck up in there; like they know if I have money or not

I tried on a pair of PRPS there and it's like they didn't want me to go in the dressing room; it's funny how quickly they changed when I dropped $300 on Creed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom