Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My nose is definitely messed up right now
Wore l'homme yesterday...smelled like pencil shavings
Wore nautica voyage today....smelled like pencil shavings
Lolwut

I don't know how you guys do it :lol:. I don't want to smell my cologne when I'm getting ready to go to bed, waking up, or when I'm lounging around the house. It's purely for when I'm going out and being social.

I love wearing cologne :lol: I'll wear cologne even if I'm bumming it in my underwear all day. I like spraying my bed sheets with a light, fresh smelling scent as well

Anybody getting Vanilla on Diesel Only the Brave.

Fragrantica says there is a strong amber more. Are Amber and vanilla similar?

I hear Profumum's are supposed to be rubbed in for better performance. . I don't really see much of a difference.

Split update:
All packages went out of the weekend, may be a delay due to the holiday, but all were expected to be delivered by 30th.

I have a two bottle split coming up. Profumi del Forte line. Think virgin island water except more colada-like. Bananas, coconuts, vanilla, amber.. the best beach - gourmand I've come across. For anyone that like VIW or interested in the other non-aquatic side of beach/summer scents, this is for you. Burning through the rest of my 10/20ml atomizers. This is it.

I wore VIW to work today... I still smell it on my skin 12 hours and a shower later :lol:

It's a beast for me. I love it, just puts me in a good mood when I smell it.

I hear Profumum's are supposed to be rubbed in for better performance. . I don't really see much of a difference.

Split update:
All packages went out of the weekend, may be a delay due to the holiday, but all were expected to be delivered by 30th.

I have a two bottle split coming up. Profumi del Forte line. Think virgin island water except more colada-like. Bananas, coconuts, vanilla, amber.. the best beach - gourmand I've come across. For anyone that like VIW or interested in the other non-aquatic side of beach/summer scents, this is for you. Burning through the rest of my 10/20ml atomizers. This is it.
Sent you a pm.

I love wearing cologne
laugh.gif
I'll wear cologne even if I'm bumming it in my underwear all day. I like spraying my bed sheets with a light, fresh smelling scent as well
Only Febreze on the sheets and I'll usually spray it in the morning before I leave, so it can air out during the day.  I don't mind smelling that scent because it's light and fresh like you mentioned.
What do yall think of YSL Libre?

May just be my next scent.
L'Homme or nothing for me.

Perfume rep at Macy's was pushing Libre hard a while back.  She was cute, so I entertained her recommendation.  Told her I wasn't sure if it would smell good on me after smelling the test paper, so she sprayed my wrist and I told her I still wasn't sure.  She grabbed my hand, smelled it, and said it smelled great on me... almost as great as it smells on her boyfriend
mean.gif
.  Needless to say, I bought a bottle of L'Homme and called it a day.
I'm in on this one.  You know VIW is my favorite cologne
pimp.gif

If anyone is interested, Nordstrom is doing a buy one get one free on Bond no 9 this Thursday.

Got a chance to test out Shelter Island and its ok...not really impressed.

Tried Creed Erolfa for the first time. Nice fresh, clean scent. Not bad, not bad at all

Buy 1 get 1 is not a bad deal at all

What did you get from smelling Shelter Island? Impressions

Last edited:
Lol my bad...it was buy 2 get one free :smh:

Still an ok deal I guess

Shelter Island was just boring honestly... Really light on my skin. Only lasted a few hours on me...I got oud and citurs at the top and than a light airy seaweed with some the lilly in there. And at the base it was definitely lotion like just like one of the reviews I read.

I mean it wasn't bad, just your average safe clean scent. Maybe would cop in a split but not a full bottle at reatil

Last edited:
:lol: it's all good it's their refill event that Bond has twice a year

It's buy two and you get a refill (tester) which is 3.3 oz

Still a good deal because you can get two 1.7 ouncers and still get the big refill

Back
Top Bottom