Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Casual night on town w my bros, they dont rock colognes though
Aventus. You really can't go wrong. You'll have at least one random chick go out of her way to compliment you. 

Just make sure it's you 
laugh.gif
 Aventus projects so well that I've had both my friends and random dudes receive the compliment when I was the one wearing it.

Casual night on town w my bros, they dont rock colognes though
Aventus. You really can't go wrong. You'll have at least one random chick go out of her way to compliment you. 

Just make sure it's you 
laugh.gif
 Aventus projects so well that I've had both my friends and random dudes receive the compliment when I was the one wearing it.
This is the absolute truth.. Most my homies don't rock cologne and the one that does, wear YSL l'homme. When people smell Aventus in a crowd you get the "oooh some one smells good" Ns be knowing it ain't them.. 

Aventus is another one, if I smell it on another person, they are getting randomly dapped up.

This is why I love Nordstroms because they actually personality test their employees to make sure they get people who don't discriminate

There is always an exception to the rule but for the most part they are great

I alllllways go Aventus tho. **** it i will again
Think about Aventus, is that it never gets old.

Some scents are people's "signature" scent that they were all the time and people around them get accustomed to it. But Aventus gets good reactions every single time man.

My goodness Allure Homme Sport is that bidness... How the.. did I wait so long to get this. Was bout to reach for Aventus, but AHS will be the scent for tonight.

Idk if it's just olfactory fatigue, but AHS doesn't seem to last very long at all on me :\

Last edited:
Idk if it's just olfactory fatigue, but AHS doesn't seem to last very long at all on me :\

I can't smell it after about 30 mins either, but I've had people compliment it after 6-7 hours. It's no DHI/Aventus, which you can smell on yourself even after 12 hours :lol:

20ML of Allure Homme Sport left.

40ML of Edition Blnache left

40ML Sel Marin left

Sycomore plenty left

I agree with Dior Homme Sport being EXCELLENT, but AHS and DHS are at the top together, imo.. 

the vintage and the reform of DHS don't sit well with my nose for some reason, I think the citrus is too sharp for me.. Same for the cologne version.

Last edited:

Just make sure it's you :lol:  Aventus projects so well that I've had both my friends and random dudes receive the compliment when I was the one wearing it.

Man that happened to me a few weeks ago a my homies graduation. After the ceremony some chicks came up while I was standing next to him and said congrats and were like "oh and you smell good too!" Lol

Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy" for him is pretty good as well. Heard good things about it, I think from @StillIn729  , so I decided to pop in the store today to try it out. Sprayed the tester on my wrist and I must say I'm really liking it. 

Very Sexy Platinum is flames. I work there so for $15 you cant go wrong. Get a bunch of compliments everyday, nothing gets me more compliments than 1 Million though lol.

I want a new scent, maybe that Lacoste white bottle joint...

It's the suit they're forced to where. They sell a $300 bottle of cologne while they wear YSL they got off Amazon 
laugh.gif
Gotta be the suit
laugh.gif

Them dudes need to stop wearing YSL too.  L'Homme is crack, one of my favorite designer fragrances.
This is why I love Nordstroms because they actually personality test their employees to make sure they get people who don't discriminate

There is always an exception to the rule but for the most part they are great
I only go to Nordstroms, Macy's, and Neiman Marcus for cologne anyway, so I usually encounter the same types of people, most of whom are cool with a douche every now-and-then.  I agree with @af1 1982 though, put a suit on a dude and you can't tell him nothing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I had this one lady ask me 3 times in less than 5 minutes(I timed it) if I needed help with anything. If you're going to Macy's to smell stuff, have like 2 scents in mind, spray and GET THE **** OUT!

Last edited:
lol yea macys is a trip sometimes.I was trying these colognes on and this lady that wasnt even helping me came out of nowhere and asked if I wanted to try the phat farm cologne and I said dont you ever disrespect me like that again lol.

Last edited:
^ lol. My go to lately has been YSL but also gio by Armani. Always gets compliments on that.

Back
Top Bottom