Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Dudes talking about Aventus longevity, it has nothing on Thierry Mulger A*Men

man you stay saying ridic. things in this thread but I am glad you like what you like :lol:

A*men colognes are too strong for me. I get sick smelling them

Honestly there's very few strong colognes that I can stand because they usually have a strong synthetic smell to them and give me headaches. DHI is the only strong cologne that I like and would repurchase (I like Aventus too, but not enough to pay full price for it)

Stillin, Edition Blanche is growing on me. I still don't like it THAT much but it has a refreshing quality to it that I like without turning into something like ADG

Yesterday I bought Allure Homme (original) and I said I liked it a lot. It's going straight back to Macy's today after the headaches it's been giving me after the first hour:x

Yeah Blanche Edition takes a little time to get used to; I won't front the powder in it becomes too strong for me on certain days

man you stay saying ridic. things in this thread but I am glad you like what you like :lol:
Yeah Blanche Edition takes a little time to get used to; I won't front the powder in it becomes too strong for me on certain days

Bro it's just my opinion. As we both know fragrances appeal and react differently on everyone , I just never really found the hype in aventus nor do I feel it has the longevity that everyone on here claims it has; however I feel A* does. I only wear A* in fall and winter though.

Bro it's just my opinion. As we both know fragrances appeal and react differently on everyone , I just never really found the hype in aventus nor do I feel it has the longevity that everyone on here claims it has; however I feel A* does. I only wear A* in fall and winter though.

Saying Aventus has nothing on A*Men from a longevity standpoint is ridic. but more power to you if you think that

What are you personal experiences??

And are you going off of your own nose or soliciting others after a certain amount of time??

Aventus lasts for weeks on clothes, if you hug someone they'll smell like it for the rest of the day.. 80% of my compliments have come after the 6 hour mark and I've gotten more than a handful after 12 hrs, not just hugs, people actually walking into a room and asking did I just spray cologne..

So I'm kinda curious on the whole longevity thing.

A*Men is a nuclear bomb tho.. two totally different compositions.

And are you going off of your own nose or soliciting others after a certain amount of time??

Aventus lasts for weeks on clothes, if you hug someone they'll smell like it for the rest of the day.. 80% of my compliments have come after the 6 hour mark and I've gotten more than a handful after 12 hrs, not just hugs, people actually walking into a room and asking did I just spray cologne..

I've worn both for extended periods of time.mi am going not only off of my own nose but the nose of others. I've worn both to social gatherings and believe I receive one compliment from aventus to at least six for A*. Now I also think you guys are taking my words out of context, I only was basing off longevity, by no means did I say A* is the best, while its good there are better colognes but creed is not the best but it is solid. You guys also have to remember this is all a matter of opinion no fact to one cologne being better than another.

Yup,I feel you fam.It aint the same for everybody

Aventus def last on me for about 12 hrs.

HTTP lasted about 10 hrs yesterday.

AHS doesnt last on my skin long at all tho.

Im gon rock some newer samples next week.See what bond no9 talking about.

Last edited:

Well said

Last edited:
Its probably been discussed, but what is the difference between Creeds Royal Oud, and say Tom Fords Oud Wood?

Last edited:
Its probably been discussed, but what is the difference between Creeds Royal Oud, and say Tom Fords Oud Wood?

Nothing alike.. Royal Oud is great, but the oud note is fleating. Hardly any in there, more of a dusty, dirty/earthy cedarwood, slightly sweet. Oud Wood us still a like oud, but its there very similar to Gucci Pour Homme I, YSL M7 and a few others.

Very intrigued by Thierry Mugler's Pure Wood that will be coming out... Love Pure Malt and was looking for something woody for the fall and winter... Hoping to try this one out.

Yup,I feel you fam.It aint the same for everybody

Aventus def last on me for about 12 hrs.

HTTP lasted about 10 hrs yesterday.

AHS doesnt last on my skin long at all tho.

Im gon rock some newer samples next week.See what bond no9 talking about.

When you say HTTP lasted 10 hours, how many hours of good projection do you get? I just bought a bottle for the summer.

I'm done with AHS too even though I like the smell. It lasts an hour on me before turning into a skin scent that only I can smell if I breathe down my shirt. If anyone wants to buy a bottle with 80-90% left let me know :lol:

Most fragrances in general hardly last on me :smh:

Last edited:
When you say HTTP lasted 10 hours, how many hours of good projection do you get? I just bought a bottle for the summer.

I'm done with AHS too even though I like the smell. It lasts an hour on me before turning into a skin scent that only I can smell if I breathe down my shirt. If anyone wants to buy a bottle with 80-90% left let me know
laugh.gif

Most fragrances in general hardly last on me
mean.gif
Man,I smelled it all night lol,10 hrs was when it stopped and was just a skin scent lol.I still knew it was there tho.Alot of stuff fades on my skin as well which I hate.

I told you AHS doesnt last on my skin but it smells good.Thats why I sitck to the VPH instead.Rocked VPH today and man I love this stuff.

Gucci Pour Homme 2,Aventus,VPH,royal oud,Le male,HTTP,Spirit Silver, and GIT last on my skin for a long time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom