Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Speaking of versace, that oud noir bottle is very nice
Anybody ever try it?
o.25870.jpg
I was looking at this the other day. Very interested.

Sad sad day yesterday my lone split of Aventus fell on to tile yesterday and broke whole split gone smh.

Now Im out, what store carries this so I can just pick it up or is it online order only?

Sad sad day yesterday my lone split of Aventus fell on to tile yesterday and broke whole split gone smh.

Now Im out, what store carries this so I can just pick it up or is it online order only?
Cheapest place for a full bottle is fragrancenet with their 21% coupon and with ebates

Received my Vittoria Apuana split from @Baise 1 spray and I'm loving it so far. I'll post up a review later.:pimp:

Rocked Bond no 9 Riverside drive today and its dope imo.Really love the scent,refreshing.Great scent for summer.

gonna need a re-up of Aventus and HTTP at the same time; my poor wallet :smh:

should have jumped on the Bond 9 refill event

also interested in Acqua Viva Profumum Roma; reviews seem pretty good

Last edited:

Got myself a free bottle of chez bond from the refill event :smile:
Don't they do it twice a year?

Kind of have an Aventus testimonial, but I'm hesitant how much credit to give it since she would have been all over me anyways, just like every other time I have worn it on dates. Still lacking for a walking minding my business and herums of stranger womens get all moist and be all over me, Axe commercial moment though.

I almost passed up getting more HTTP.. but I kind of had to :lol: It's my most complimented scent, it lasts like crazy, and I'll be able to wear it most of the year in FL.

I really love the Profumum Roma. Longevity is fantastic, the lemon never fades on my skin. My only regret is that I should have bought more

Back
Top Bottom