Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

First time posting in this thread, but been lurking for a minute. I'm trying to step my cologne game up like most of you guys in here. It seems like Aventus Creed is synonymous with NT just like the M3 and smashing dimes. :smokin

I'm not a fragrance expert and I have never bought cologne myself. This is currently what I have, these were all gifts given to me.

View media item 1137716

Cold weather

Original Santal
Tuscan Leather
Pure Havane
DHI

Winter scents... Hnngg

This insurrection pure2 does smell like a cheap version of Aventus.

First time posting in this thread, but been lurking for a minute. I'm trying to step my cologne game up like most of you guys in here. It seems like Aventus Creed is synonymous with NT just like the M3 and smashing dimes. :smokin

I'm not a fragrance expert and I have never bought cologne myself. This is currently what I have, these were all gifts given to me.

View media item 1137716

Yea u need help. Check the splits.

View media item 1137716

The struggle is real my friend. 8)

PayPal me 20.00 and I'll toss you some samples to help you out :tongue:

I didn't even know Aeropostle made cologne :lol:

First step is ditch the scented deodorant and move onto something unscented

Escape isn't terrible at least

Last edited:
I'm on it! 
glasses.gif

I love macallan's! 20+ is where it's at.

Is the dough for the 20+ worth it. Just starting to try out scotch. Tried livet and fidich 12yrs. I enjoy the cognac vsop and xo really like the Hennessy paradise but its up to almost 8-900.00 a bottle and just can't do it.

Dior Homme Parfum

DIOR HOMME PARFUM contains three key notes of the composition printed on its bottle: Iris from Tuscany, sandalwood from Sri Lanka and dark and masculine leather accord.
Ruh Roh. Is this new??

My girl said she was about to grab me DH. I might tell her to get me this.

@Baise tonCanape  , you splitting this homie??

I love macallan's! 20+ is where it's at.

Is the dough for the 20+ worth it. Just starting to try out scotch. Tried livet and fidich 12yrs. I enjoy the cognac vsop and xo really like the Hennessy paradise but its up to almost 8-900.00 a bottle and just can't do it.

I think if you're just starting scotch there's so much more to try before heading into that expensive territory. There's no telling you'll like it anyways.

Yea u need help. Check the splits.

The struggle is real my friend. 8)

PayPal me 20.00 and I'll toss you some samples to help you out :tongue:

I didn't even know Aeropostle made cologne :lol:

First step is ditch the scented deodorant and move onto something unscented

Escape isn't terrible at least

Might be the realest struggle ever.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man I'm #pobre, serious. I literally come from the bottom.

But I just got promoted at my job like 2 months ago, so now I have a little bit of more income to work with.

sundro2000 sundro2000 :nerd: serious?

stillin729 stillin729 what is a good unscented deodorant?

Back
Top Bottom