Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

..::: Parfums de Marly - HEROD SPLIT :::..

Been getting a lot of inquiries and I don't know how much is in my personal bottle. So the latest Herod split (and I think 9th bottle) is up.

10 ml $24

20 ml $46

30 ml and bottle $72

prices are shipped

if you need info, search the thread, it comes highly recommended. 

The last I knew for sure it was 50ml, but that was 3 months ago and multiple random 10ml decants sales. I have not a clue whats left. I'll try and LED light.

..::: Parfums de Marly - HEROD SPLIT :::..

Been getting a lot of inquiries and I don't know how much is in my personal bottle. So the latest Herod split (and I think 9th bottle) is up.

10 ml $24
20 ml $46
30 ml and bottle $72

prices are shipped

if you need info, search the thread, it comes highly recommended. 

View media item 1141019

You guys have to get in on this out of all the splits this is the best one hand's down I've got in on it the last 3 times that its been split

^^ I definitely agree. Anybody who likes tobacco vanille and hasn't tried Herod yet get in on this split. It's perfection for fall/winter

I like back to black, but its a little sweet. Didn't care much for TV. Would I like Herod?

Last edited:
If you didn't like the harsh tobacco of TV I think Herod would be perfect. The tobacco isn't as harsh as TV and it's not too sweet. I think it would be a happy medium

I like TV but it's too overpowering for me. Literally makes my nostrils warm. How does Herod compare

Not overpowering as long as you're not too heavy on the trigger. Everyone who has chimed in on Herod vs TV says Herod is more toned down and I agree 100%. But of course it is a warm fall/winter scent so there is some warmth to it

Herod has iso e super which gives it great sillage (scent cloud) and less in your face projection like TV.

Can't wait for some cooler weather to get here and stay.

Back
Top Bottom