Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Mom dukes put me onto mitchum back in the day. The best hands down. Runner up is Secret for women don't sleep fellas it's definitely unisex.

Them colognes my man had back there 
sick.gif
 no offence my guy , but damn 
laugh.gif

stick around , and these dudes will have you on whole nother level 
smokin.gif

is somebody splitting that dior up there ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Them colognes my man had back there 
sick.gif
 no offence my guy , but damn 
laugh.gif

stick around , and these dudes will have you on whole nother level 
smokin.gif

is somebody splitting that dior up there ? 
nerd.gif

Really hoping it's not a Euro exclusive. 

Every review I've read says its a manlier Dior Homme. 

I'm waiting on that DH. Can't wait to add that to the collection. Read on fragrantica that they're only selling 50ml bottles though. Any truth to that?

Is the dough for the 20+ worth it. Just starting to try out scotch. Tried livet and fidich 12yrs. I enjoy the cognac vsop and xo really like the Hennessy paradise but its up to almost 8-900.00 a bottle and just can't do it.

Laphroig 18 is phenomenal and at a much better price. Also Airigh Nam Biest by Ardbeg is a good one. Don't get me wrong, Macallan is quality, and you'll find it in my collection . However, there are many to try, it depends on if you want peaty/smoky, it's mostly a matter of preference. I hear the new "Dalmore" is getting a lot of love, I definitely want to try this at an upcoming event.

The DH is only available in France right now, which normally is a 30% premium over US prices.

And just like Valentino Uomo (which I prefer to DH vintage/new) it will arrive in the US market sooner than later. But ya'll didn't hop on Valentino. I still have plenty available. Lol.

I filled my flask up with Macallan 12 today.

Wait....what?
I love macallan's! 20+ is where it's at.

I filled my flask up with Macallan 12 today.

Wait....what?

How is that. I've tried glenlivet and like it

Macallan 12 is a "daily driver" so to speak for me. So I'll pop it in a flask or have a few if I'm just chilling at home watching fights etc.

You should try it. It's good.

If you like it, and you like Glenlivet, and want to take the next step, then go for a Glenlivet 18. That's another nice bottle I always have in the house.

I have a Lagavulin 16 on the way in. Came highly recommended so I scooped one when I restocked the others.

Funny, I tried that Valentino yesterday and liked it a lot.

Last edited:
Try Glenfiddich 12, Oban 14, Glenmorangie too. Glenlivet is my favorite I think. It's good to try different types before jumping out the window with an expensive purchase. I like them smooth, iodine burn and not too peaty. I think it was Balvenie I drank that tasted like straight dirt, too peaty, not a fan of those types.

The DH is only available in France right now, which normally is a 30% premium over US prices.

And just like Valentino Uomo (which I prefer to DH vintage/new) it will arrive in the US market sooner than later. But ya'll didn't hop on Valentino. I still have plenty available. Lol.
How much for the Valentino, i havent been on in a second and missed it.

Back
Top Bottom